What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
It would probably tow it but won't like it and would more than likely have to add oil and trans coolers. I actually love coolers for oil and trans coolers. My old Honda b20 engine looked almost brand new when I pulled it apart (had 160k on it and sprayed the piss out of it with 150 shot of nitrous even went 20k on each oil change with mobile 1 extended performance oil. Basically I beat the hell out of that stick motor). Even towed 2 jet skis and a sea doo jet boat. Had a rough time with the jet boat coming up the ramp but made it with a little burnout action.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
What really cracks me up about the Honda crowd is their forums. When you post something that's old or have something that's different or out of the normal, they're the first ones to run their mouths and insult you. I've been on several and they're all like that for the most part and Honda-tech is the worst. Hondasuv doesn't fit with the typical Honda owner mentality mentioned above.

Chris

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Chris_87_Turbo;2012262 said:
What really cracks me up about the Honda crowd is their forums. When you post something that's old or have something that's different or out of the normal, they're the first ones to run their mouths and insult you. I've been on several and they're all like that for the most part and Honda-tech is the worst. Hondasuv doesn't fit with the typical Honda owner mentality mentioned above.

Chris

Half the crowd criticized my aggressive fitment on my old EF sedan. Other have said it was awesome. There are a few cool guys in the sea of Honda douches. LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk 4

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
I bet honda owner don't talk shit on toyota owners in their picture thread.
yep i just blended the 2 thought i had, why are there no pictures and the early 2000s called the want their easy target back. Can we talk about what bros subaru owners are or maybe how D bag evo guys are?
but i'm off to important things, beer.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Chris_87_Turbo;2012252 said:
I already got 1 Honda. Don't need another. I'll be getting another truck soon. There is this dude that has a few mods to his 2wd f250 and he needs an education plus I need another truck to tow my boat.

Chris

Diesel? I know my F-250 smokes my buddies tuned 5.0 mustang... If it's gas though, I'd trade it in after he gives it to you :D

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
What did I do? I confirmed my turbo oil drain is not blocked, cleaned up the compressor housing, replaced a damaged coolant hose, and out it all back together with my new AEM dryflow filter. Too bad, the turbo is shot- leaks oil into the compressor housing after ~30 seconds of running... Guess I'll have to upgrade! (although I might just wait for the new 6870CEA from PTE, as it sounds quite tasty!)

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Listed the latest addition to the family up for sale. She was going to take my set up from the wrecked car but course have changed and i'm selling her now :(

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
even when my supra is not in running condition - i had my bonet opened and upper piepes where removed, acceleration bracket removed so u can see engine itself and turbo clearly. man camed by and said - let me see that engine, so he just stood there for half a minute and stared at the engine, he drives mx3 v6 mazda, and he was just amazed a bit. greeted me and walked away lol some month ago he did the same about my eclipse haha

does feel good :)

then towed it to place where will do engine work again. engine head could be bad because i dont believe i blew cometic gasket. can i re-use cometic gasket if its ok? been in engine only for 3 weeks.

allso considering to sell 7M and swap 2JZ in.

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
Long ago, I made the mistake of removing the cigarette lighter socket in favor of mounting a 52mm gauge:

Rather than source a new radio bezel assembly, crafted myself a box to house both a 12v accessory socket and a dual usb charger socket and mounted it in the glove box:

Last edited:

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Please tell me you have a write up on this and where to get parts I'd like to do something like this as I made the same mistake and put my boost gauge where the cig lighter was lol.

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Cosmetic only....decided to tint the windows today with the help of my 17 yr old. I hate tinting but it does make the car look so much better IMO. It's not perfect, but didn't turn out too bad. (yeah, I know, I should have cut the grass lol)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg