What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
My wife will ride in mine but will NOT start nagging me. I put a stop to that one day. She started nagging about something at I down shifted to the top of second gear and hit it. Pinned her against the seat to where she said she could barely breathe. She's not used to a quick car. Lol

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Chris_87_Turbo;2001564 said:
My wife will ride in mine but will NOT start nagging me. I put a stop to that one day. She started nagging about something at I down shifted to the top of second gear and hit it. Pinned her against the seat to where she said she could barely breathe. She's not used to a quick car. Lol

Chris

how much power is your poopra putting down with the mods in your sig? I pretty much have the same mods minus the walbro pump and AFPR and I have been thinking about installing my walbro pump and getting an AFPR but I need an intercooler kit first.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Chris_87_Turbo;2001574 said:
Don't know. Still haven't got to drive it after the new motor and the other mods.

Chris

What are you using to tune it an SAFC or something?

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
Nothing. I'm just planning on watching my afrs and if needed I'll get something but I'm not trying to go all out nuts with this car. My wife would kill me if I did another build like my Honda.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
haha when i take DD eclipse and my gf says that she would need a car during the day as well i say take my supra and shes like - '' I aint gonna drive that THING'' :D the only thing that she like is its power and that for now its very quiet with everything stock. im thinking to make 3'' open downpipe :D whats the sound like?

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Janch;2001589 said:
haha when i take DD eclipse and my gf says that she would need a car during the day as well i say take my supra and shes like - '' I aint gonna drive that THING'' :D the only thing that she like is its power and that for now its very quiet with everything stock. im thinking to make 3'' open downpipe :D whats the sound like?
First of all WHY in the world would you let a woman drive a supra by herself? do you not like your supra or something? lol

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
They're easy as hell to drive.. mine grips in first gear unless you brake boost it.. and I don't think my girlfriend knows how to do that. If you can drive, you can drive a supra.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Backlash2032;2001601 said:
They're easy as hell to drive.. mine grips in first gear unless you brake boost it.. and I don't think my girlfriend knows how to do that. If you can drive, you can drive a supra.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Kinda. They sit lower than most cars which can make it hard to see at times (especially when people "beautify" their property by planting things right along the road), the long nose and low front end also could result in a broken front bumper if the person driving is careless, plus a stick shift can be challenging or impossible for some people.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Doat;2001603 said:
That's the thing women can't drive lol

I have an original owner's manual for my Supra and it doesn't say a thing about a penis being required for operation. Nope, not even for the 5-speed!

I do believe the insurance companies would also beg to differ with your opinion!

:p

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
ZoomZoomZoom;2001617 said:
I have an original owner's manual for my Supra and it doesn't say a thing about a penis being required for operation. Nope, not even for the 5-speed!

I do believe the insurance companies would also beg to differ with your opinion!

:p
Well facts beg to differ with your opinion lol. It was just a sexist statement.