What did you do to your supra today? Pics

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
7M4EVR;1976662 said:
Hmm more info on this ecu please...:aigo:
Got it off of a celica supra forum, guy was making over 500hp with it with i think 680cc injectors. I want to break in my motor with the stock ecu and do one dyno pull when it's ready then switch out to this thing some 550s and my lex afm.

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Grandavi;1976558 said:
lol, I have an entire blue coupe interior (non-targa) from my 87 Blue that is in near perfect shape (leather) other than a couple pieces that were broke in the back of the hatch when it was hit. I may be pulling the entire interior and selling that (door panels, dash, steering wheel, etc.) at some point.

I thought you sold that car to some drift kids.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
3p141592654;1976648 said:
If you knew how little Techtom changed in the firmware you would be disappointed.

I don't particularly like the operation of the stock ECU, hence I will be getting something that is 100% flexible

edit*

got some new presents for the car today

Attachments

• DSC01221.jpg
    DSC01221.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
got new OEM replacement air filter and new cooling fluid, power steering fluid and oil + filter since its getting COOLD here :D and winter tyres. gotta take a chance sliding dat ass in the snow lol

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I need to change my power steering fluid and hoses and oil but I am constantly refilling my oil every week anyway since my oil pan is leaking.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Yea I know but changing the oil pan gasket is a pain in the ass you have to apparently lift the motor or drop the front sub frame. Pretty retarded design.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;1976994 said:
Yea I know but changing the oil pan gasket is a pain in the ass you have to apparently lift the motor or drop the front sub frame. Pretty retarded design.

You sure it is your oil pan? When I got my car it looked like the oil pan was leaking but it was just the high pressure steering line leaking and the fluid running everywhere.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Got my PLX vac/ boost system in today.
Hopefully the AFR kit will come monday.

p1977005_1.jpg

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Silver MK3;1977000 said:
You sure it is your oil pan? When I got my car it looked like the oil pan was leaking but it was just the high pressure steering line leaking and the fluid running everywhere.
Positive it is oil my power steering fluid hasn't changed at all

Dan_Gyoba;1977048 said:
I find that most people who think that their 7M oil pan is leaking discover that it's coming down from the valve covers.
I replaced my valve cover gaskets and bolts, or screws I should say stupid philips head screws, when I did my head gasket last year also I don't see oil around the covers. There is a lot of oil around the oil pan.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Ordered 3M Dual Lock, studs for my wastegate, and removed my A-pillar covers in preparation for removing the dash.

On my Trooper, however, I pulled the driver's door panel to find what was rattling behind it, and found that my speaker was blown, and the frame that it sits in was broken.
So I went to WallyWorld, and grabbed a cheap-ass set of Scoche 6.5 speakers, found out the magnets were too big, so I had to cut the speaker frame backings for more space. Also, the previous owner had disconnected the factory corner tweeters from the system, so I spliced them back in. Holy Shiite muslim! I cannot believe how much better this thing sounds with these no-name speakers. Bass is huge now, and plenty of highs. I also added some dynamat to the inside of the doorskins while I was in there. Just wanted to share because it made me happy.

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Silver MK3;1977144 said:
I would hope that it is removable. Also, I like how the Camry or whatever the car is in the background sitting on sawblades.
Yea it's paint chalk that people right on car windows. It was my wedding. They tagged me while I got married.lol and yes the Camry is sitting on saw blades.lol

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Congrats on getting married. And like Dan said, you probably want to get the sawblades on the right way on that camry. Need to make sure the brakes stay cool. :)

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
Silver MK3;1977160 said:
Congrats on getting married. And like Dan said, you probably want to get the sawblades on the right way on that camry. Need to make sure the brakes stay cool. :)

Not one seems to catch that when the tires are mounted...I definitely didnt. Once I realized, it became a real eyesore.