What did you do to your supra today? Pics

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
te72;1921527 said:
Decent looking quote, but it scares me a bit that they couldn't find the mount for the speedometer cable on the transmission

This trans is different from the original because it doesn't have a place for the cable to go. I looked all over when I bought it andit was out of the car and there just isn't anyplace for it, I just assumed it was because the car it came from (soarer) uses an electronic speedo.
The price has actually dropped to $2200 once they talked to me and figured out what I did and didn't want, very pleased with them so far

planemos

Apr 22, 2011
Slocan Park, BC, Canada
Put in a support for my intake pipe. Installed passenger seat so I can give people rides :D Went down to the river bridge and snapped some pics.

p1921544_1.jpg

p1921544_2.jpg

p1921544_3.jpg

Did a little pull in the first couple gears (2JZGTE VVTi, lightweight flywheel, ACT clutch, 17x8 rims with worn out tires)

http://youtu.be/aJ_CMOPCFao

arashi

Aug 17, 2011
AL
sick wheels indeed, also feeling that bridge lol. i should take mine to the near by bridge and see how it looks. but doubt it will look as good xD

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Well today I got my Walbro fuel pump from FedEx - thanks mk3mark
sm_photo_missing.jpg

But yesterday I picked up my new set of 1JZ hard pipes from Nihiliz - thanks bro
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

On the ride home with some other random parts
sm_photo_missing.jpg

planemos

Apr 22, 2011
Slocan Park, BC, Canada
The rims I have are American Racing Torqlites. They actually were polished from factory. These ones have been painted white with Dupli Color paint. These are 17x8 inch zero offset. Picked them up a while back for 400 bucks from a guy with a Mazda FD. The tires that were on them (in picture) are 205/35 and the rears are 215/40. The tires are way too small I want to get something like a 235 or 245.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
planemos;1922222 said:
The rims I have are American Racing Torqlites. They actually were polished from factory. These ones have been painted white with Dupli Color paint. These are 17x8 inch zero offset. Picked them up a while back for 400 bucks from a guy with a Mazda FD. The tires that were on them (in picture) are 205/35 and the rears are 215/40. The tires are way too small I want to get something like a 235 or 245.

I just got a set of 275/40/18's for the back of mine, I agree with your outlook on wider tires :)

Charles D.

Apr 29, 2011
Dallas,TX
Lol yea that's how Toyota used to be spelled a long time ago they changed it to Toyota because they believed it to be more lucky toyoda is the creators last name as well

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Didn't do this today, but I did a bunch of stuff to the interior this weekend. First off I finished adding my glass break sensor to the factory alarm. I tried to add a shock sensor, but couldn't get it to work after many different attempts so I ended up just going without it.:: angry ::

I also added an aux input to the Sequoia stereo that I have in my Supra.
p1922581_1.jpg

I bought it on ebay for cheap because it is the old model, the new model does the same thing but you can control your ipod from the stereo with the new one. I don't have an ipod or iphone so I didn't need the new model.
p1922581_2.jpg

Here is the actual "brain". It just plugs into the back of the stereo where the cd changer plug is. On the other end there are RCA jacks that allow you to hook up the devices.
p1922581_3.jpg

The radio out and the device working!
I hid the device in the center console under the seat and mirror switches, and ran the RCA to 3.5 mm cable out from under the console to come out on the drivers side of the console near the seat belt. It sounds much better than the cassette adapter I was using as an aux input, and it also looks cleaner.

Another thing I did was put in my new leather shift boots and armrest cover from Redline Accessories in the Supra. These things are awesome! The saddle brown color is pretty much a perfect match to the factory maroon color. I posted a full review of these in the General MK3 Section.
p1922581_4.jpg

p1922581_5.jpg

I also gave the Supra a bath to get all the nasty pollen off.
p1922581_6.jpg

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I also found this fortune in my car while I was taking the interior apart. Its not mine so it must be from the original owner.
p1922582_1.jpg

There was a date stamp that I found in the pocket behind the tems switch too.
p1922582_2.jpg

Jul 30, 2011
A-Town WA
We'll I am almost thru pre-fitting my front brakes.. Alil more finess, paint then it's final bolt on an fill the things up with new stoptech fluid! The rears are done, just need wheel centers to be done at powdercoating. Finished installing my seats and do luck rear cross brace, new carpet from stockinteriors.com looks amazing. Hopefully next week wheels come back then ill reassemble with new titanium hardware and then it's off to get wiring finished an tuned by Driftoffice! It's been a long 4 years building this thing and I've only driven the car when I first got it for 3 weeks barely. Now it's getting close to countdown for takeoff!
http://www.supramania.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1390&attachmentid=65503
-2000 cobra r brembo's
http://www.supramania.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1390&attachmentid=65501
-evo 9 mr rear calipers and 08 sti power slots w/machined centers and custom spacers for fitment
http://www.supramania.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1390&attachmentid=65499
G35 fitment 19" Volk Gt-7's with repolished barrels and painted centers, getting powerdcoated the same color as pictured
http://www.supramania.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1390&attachmentid=65505
Equipped with Momo interior parts with corbeau Lg1 microsuede's, top secret silver shift knob, custom silver texium wrapped dash and door panel inserts. New seals on everything including targa.