What did you do to your supra today? Pics

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Turbo Habanero;1822967 said:
I've always wanted to but i don't know anyone who can weld aluminum and what should i do about covering the flange on the pipe?

Just buy a pipe with the flange already welded on.
p1823032_1.jpg

p1823032_2.jpg

p1823032_3.jpg

My bov is right behind the passenger fog light..
p1823032_4.jpg

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Turbo Habanero;1823682 said:
where did you get new piping ? or what piping kit did you buy?

Its an universal kit from CXRacing.. I have a Spearco Rep. Intercooler so i used 3, 90 degree couplers & 1 45 degree coupler, the rest are straight & i used a Dodge sprinter's intercooler hose (Mercedes engine, so i guess its a Mercedes intercooler hose?) for the hole in the fender then i used a 45 degree pipe with the BOV mounted. its kinda complicated. ill take off the bumper & take pictures.

UPDATE: Just couple minutes ago i took off the driver corner light.. & a Black Widow male came out... i quit!

JK. Taking a break from the scorching sun.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
supraguy@aol;1823794 said:
So have you gotten a new TPS yet?
yeah i got the tps but still have a lot of little problems to be worked out like my timing issue the i'm having trouble with the cps and getting the car to stay out 10 degrees it keeps going to 0.

i need a new harness and need to find and fix any boost leaks and bov.

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Modded up the hks ssqv and cut out a new insert on the lathe. Sounds much better then the recirculated fitting and the factory one with fins.

p1824010_1.jpg

p1824010_2.jpg

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
Degree'd cams (what a PITA!!!), dropped tank and drained old fuel, installed new fuel pump, finished mounting battery box and mounted battery...then charged battery...lol. Tomorrow -- finish battery relocation (drilling and wire running), reinstall fuel tank, maybe even get turbo and downpipe mounted up...who knows what else if I get all that accomplished.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
well this isn't what i did to it but something i found for it

found in the attic of my house, a supra car cover:
p1825673_1.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I bought Tanabe sway bars for the front and rear, as well as budgeted out the rest of the year. I should be able to buy my entire brake setup, and entire fuel setup, oil cooler/relocation setup, as well as manifold and intercooler bits within a year. Then it's a matter of saving up for the wheels and tires... Gotta love the mortgage, I'd be done with this car by now if not for the house payment. :p

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Replaced my Eclipse headunit for a Pioneer AVIC Double-DIN Navi/DVD/CD/Bluetooth radio. More bells and whistles than I can shake a stick at, and eliminates a few problems I had with gauge placement earlier.

avic-x940bt-dispay.jpg

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
Saturday and Yesterday/Last Night -- Finished battery relocation, reinstalled fuel tank, reinstalled clutch line and bled clutch, put the bolts back into the nose panel (took them out by mistake when I yanked the motor), put the test pipe on the downpipe and dropped into place, reinstalled lower bellhousing dust cover and block to trans wings, and that front removable brace (runs across the frame between bellhousing and oil pan), and nearly finished the fuel return line (have the braided section that comes out of the afpr, just need the adapter fitting to put on the stock return line). Also cleaned a lot of junk and trash out of the cockpit, so now it's starting to look and feel like a car again...w00t!