What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
yhatzee89;1943218 said:
Actually thinking about making her drive it until its dry, without a towel on the seat :naughty:

Yeah that's my sweetheart Penelope, while I play in the garage she keeps me company
Teach her a lesson I LIKE IT!

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
R
Doat;1943016 said:
I think the MK3 is a great car for that goal it's already a comfortable cruiser I find my MK3 to be very comfortable I once drove it from Houston to Galveston and that is about an hour drive each way and at the end of that trip I was not tired at all from driving, no back aches, numb bum, or anything I was only exhausted from the heavy drinking we did that night at my friend's beach house lol.

Question... Do U.S. folk consider an hour drive long?

I have heard comments that make me wonder.. I consider 4hr+ long... Anything else is a short cruise

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Grandavi;1943225 said:
R

Question... Do U.S. folk consider an hour drive long?

I have heard comments that make me wonder.. I consider 4hr+ long... Anything else is a short cruise
I wouldn't say it was a long drive really because here in Houston it takes like 30-45min to get anywhere and us yankees are used to driving around the country but sadly we aren't a nation of family road trips anymore. The hour long drive I took was all highway driving, so I was mostly just sitting in the car with my foot on the gas the way there. We do have car meets here where people cruise around the city and hang out at multiple locations.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
p1943280_1.jpg

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Had to halt work on the Supra early this weekend. Still waiting on parts for the balanced driveshaft, but as we were installing gauges in the bay we had the Optima battery on a charger to juice it up from sitting for a while. Halfway through the work we realized the battery wasn't charging AT ALL, come to find out the Optima Red Top had died... completely.

Crap.

It's within the 3-year limited warranty so I'll be making a run up to Napa where I purchased it to see if they can pull up the old receipt (no WAY do I have that still...) and swap it out. Otherwise I will have to buy a new one.

I hear Odyssey is a far better replacement, may have to get one of those instead.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Drake I had a optima that died on me that I was able to revive
evidently after a point of drain most chargers won't charge your battery because of the break down that occurs to wet cell batteries..... But some chargers will restore a gel cell and there is a way to trick a regular charger to charge it... I'll see if I can find the article