Well, I went to the track for some practice last night...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Copied and pasted into a new window you get:

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Supracentral;941361 said:
Copied and pasted into a new window you get:

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."

idk what happened to it. I was just watching it at that link, o well. I'm uploading it to photobucket right now, so it should be up shortly

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
Horrible luck, man I'm sorry. I've seen a few of your other videos though, and with a car that clean/quick, it couldn't have been too much of a shock to your pride and/or manhood. Are you gonna have her ready for Pinks?

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Thanks for the comments on the vids!

and as far as the drive shaft, there is a shop local that can make a single steel drive shaft custom, so we are going to take it by there.

We are still looking into what clutch to go with. We are thinking about ditching the RPS completely, and going with something else. idk what though, kinda lookin at the twin disk clutches, but idk.

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
IJ.;941405 said:
Craig: Just watched it to the end :(

Whose Aluminium shaft was that?

Clutch.. remember our PM conversation last week?

That drive shaft was from the "Drive Shaft Shop"
http://www.driveshaftshop.com/

and yes I remember the pm, we already had the disk and was installing it, and when we talked to the guy at HPF, he said it would work because we are only around 500 hp. He said the guys that have problems are the guys that try to run 600-800 hp. I didn't just ignore your advice either, both me and my dad were hoping that that wasn't going to happen, but we needed to make sure, because if it was going to happen we didn't want it to be at pinks.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I ran an OSGiken Twin with custom Metallic/Ceramic discs and while it was a bit ugly to use being a solid you can't beat a twin as you can go less aggressive on the clamp pressure and use normal friction materials so yep damn good idea.

I think in your case with the potential loss of car if you lose I'd be making 100% sure there won't be any mechanicals!

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;941434 said:
That's a clean looking supra you have there kid.............:love:

Thanks!

This is one of my favorite pics that I have
p941436_1.jpg