Want to see a mustang owner humiliated?

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Ok, so there is a guy where I work. Mustang owner... typical type. "Mustangs are teh haxors!" :biglaugh: Well, he bet me the cost of a dyno that I would not put down more than 200whp. With what I have, no more mods allowed.
My setup:
Hard pipes, AVCR @ 11psi, High Flow Intake, Full 3" Exhaust (turbo elbow gone) w/ Hi Flow Cat, removed rear seats, boards, spare tire (a little weight savings lol), and I'll run it without the muffler since that has a blown gasket and it was coming off anyways

His Setup:
98'ish Mustang GT V8 Automatic, stock. He made 190whp and 250wtq and swears up and down he can beat me anytime.

I plan on racing him after the dyno to further prove my point.

I will be replacing my coolant and oil, fixing that broken throttle cable (the bracket came today) on thursday and friday. The Dyno is at All Aspects on Saturday, i will find out the time. It is an open dyno day for those who want to join. There will probably several mustang guys there to cheer him on :naughty: :sarcasm:

panblackrose;1131535 said:
My setup:
Hard pipes, AVCR @ 11psi, High Flow Intake, Full 3" Exhaust (turbo elbow gone) w/ Hi Flow Cat, removed rear seats, boards, spare tire (a little weight savings lol), and I'll run it without the muffler since that has a blown gasket and it was coming off anyways

That's like +20hp at the wheels at least...That shit's so legit yo:sarcasm: HAHAHA I'm just messing with you landon:nono:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you're car is mechanically sound, you'll outrun him. Mustangs are so weak. If somehow you lose, please dont' tell me about it.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
suprahero;1131633 said:
If your car is mechanically sound, you'll outrun him. Mustangs are so weak. If somehow you lose, please [strike]don't tell me about it.[/strike] drive off a bridge or something.

Fixed that for ya... :evil2:

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
^Hahaha! Nice one, guys...if this thread mysteriously disappears after this weekend, please bring it back and STICKY it in the WOS section. :icon_razz

Pan-Pan....don't choke, brahdah. ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
forcefedsupra;1131805 said:
You should take all the parts off my car and install them. He will owe you a bj then.

..............and on that note, I'm outta here............:biglaugh:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, all of a sudden he says the owner might not be there this weekend... BS. Anyways, I'll go to a different dyno if that's the case and whoop his ass. It was going to be around 9-10am and $55 for 3 pulls with AFR, i think. We will find out today.

Thanks for the support guys, I'll be sure to give him 4 lengths, because she's running right since I added a little coolant last night. Apparently my temp gauge is off, which would explain why she's been so hot lately... She was hauling ass this morning, so I am looking forward to new plugs, oil, etc... Who knew bogging down that much was caused by heat...? Don't ask me how it made it slower, but my ass knew the difference the moment I boosted out of my neighborhood! :love:

There is no "IF you beat him..." it's a mustang. An auto to boot. That couldn't make over 190whp...

And yes, I should have made it "want to see a mustang owner shattered?" since the humiliation was already inherent when he purchased the car. And now he's buying a cobra to go even faster *starts shaking in his boots*. That's ok, my money is coming in next week, and then it's a parts binge for me! 400whp FTMFW!

Speaking of which, sorry force, I can't use those parts, he'll cry and call me a cheater. I told him I'd do it "as is", so he's going to be raped "as is"... bent over the coffee table!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Take his free dyno money, and then offer him double or nothing on the street. Just don't be surprised if he offers the double or nothing if you can beat one of his Mustang buddies. Some of them if modded right are pretty stout.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
^^^^Take the money and run. Maybe offer to buy him a beer thats it. On the drag you miss a shift or something then you have no more $$ and he will jump all over you.

Bring a video camera with you to the dyno and if there is a drag race. Make sure you have him in it because I want to see his face when you wax him.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Bone stock you'll put down more than 200RWHP...

Mustang owners are the domestic equivelent of Civic owners, all talk and then they wuss out when you try to stick em down...

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Aristo...you back in town? Another mini-meet! LOL

panblackrose;1132294 said:
Well, all of a sudden he says the owner might not be there this weekend... BS.

Sounds like he did some research and found out what the cars actually put down...now he's trying to find some way out.

Just make sure your car is in order... ;)

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I plan on taking video of everything. doubt I'll get him to race, and it wont be for money if I do. I wont gloat... much. Maybe a "told you so, dumbass" then I'll shake his hand and it will be all good. I don't dislike him, he just pissed me off and I'm out to prove a point and rape his pride.

If he offers me to race a friend, I know which one I want lol All noise and no go. Supposedly a cobra, but he's got nothing, I've seen him go. It would be funny since they both want to race me. Take em down at once.

I'll have my friend ride along and video tape through the targa like we did when a V6 probe called me slow... Perfect video that night.

The funniest part is that he SAYS he ran a 300zx twin turbo and stayed even... When I asked the guy about it, he said the mustang couldn't even get close. When I ran the 300, I was maybe a length behind, but I was running like crap (not an excuse, I filled my radiator and she stopped being so hot and ran well this morning, and I've got my new throttle cable bracket in, now just need a new cable by saturday... Anyone able to help? PM me). And now all of the guys at the office want a piece if I beat him, since apparently he outruns most people... I'm going to own :burnout: right on people's faces.

toyota_aristo

Jul 27, 2008
Virginia
s000pra89T;1132349 said:
Aristo...you back in town? Another mini-meet! LOL

Yes, I just got back in town last weekend. I'm not too busy this weekend. I have to change my oil and my girlfriend's car's oil, but other than that, I'm free for a meet this weekend.
If this thing is still going on at All Aspects, I was thinking of going and maybe putting my car on the dyno to get a baseline of what I have before I get my upgrades done. All Aspects is just waiting for a few gaskets and such and then they'll call me in to get my stuff installed. Let me know if anything's going on.