want to kill this type r!

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetdreamz

May 8, 2008
YumaAz/KingcityCA/L.A Ca
there is this guy in town who has an acura integra with a type r engine and he thinks he is the baddest around talkin mad nasty stuff about my supra...He is alwayz reving it when im with my girlfriend and passes by my house almost everyday... well the bad thing is that i own a N/a supra with not many upgrades and really want to beat this guy. any suggestions besides a physical beating lol?

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
There's never really anything that needs to be proven to a Honda...

2J swap and annihilate him all over the freeway.

Or a treadmill. You get the idea.

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Yeah N/A is not going to make it against a type r dude. When i had N/A i lost to a freaking Focus like 4 times and to RSX once. thats when i went 1jz. Race him let him win and at least both of you can let it go. At this point he has the cards.

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
He'll be lucky if that 100 shot of NOS doesn't blow the welds on the intake.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :biglaugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Nitrous is awesome, it's got only 3 issues.

-tuning (ALWAYS run the jets rich)
-stupid bottle (have to refill, it runs out, gotta keep it warm/cool)
-illegal (cause lawmakers are idiots... it's like any other forced induction)

A good wet kit is reliable and he's walk all over the stupid ricer... Nitrous also has ZERO lag, the hit is harsh as hell compared to a turbo, even laggy ones that come all at once...

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
just race the ricer and whoever wins wins. and i had the same problem with a dude in an accord when i was with my gf. the only reason he does that is cause he is jealous and thinks if he revs his engine enough she do him... just more proof he is a pu**y... so just race him and if you win tell him to step off and if he wins put some bank in ur whip and blow his ass away later. pure and simple.

p1160365_1.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
EdT.Mk3;1160347 said:
He'll be lucky if that 100 shot of NOS doesn't blow the welds on the intake.

Warning danger to manifold

AAAAAAAAAhhhh shit now you will have to replace those piston rings you just fried:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.