Waffles vs. Pancakes vs. French Toast

Waffles or Pancakes?

• Total voters

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
im from the south waffle ftw down here and btw i just put waffles back on top 62-63 .....waffles win cause they are crisply and they dont have to absorb the syrup like pancakes they just holdit in place waffles and bacon gets my votes

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
gtsfirefighter;1223857 said:
I don't know about yalls Waffle Houses, but at the ones here in Texas, your food gets the complimentary cigarette seasoning.

another reason why i would never want to visit texas....."psssst pookey you might have wanted to stay away from my special pankake sauce" come order pancakes in the south you might get some special sauce made from animal semen......lol couldeent help myself:biglaugh:

its from a movie..relax

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
beachsupra;1223860 said:
another reason why i would never want to visit texas....."psssst pookey you might have wanted to stay away from my special pankake sauce" come order pancakes in the south you might get some special sauce made from animal semen......lol couldeent help myself:biglaugh:

its from a movie..relax

Well I also forgot the old persons spittle you get from all the coughing going on in there! Gimme Denny's any day of the week. Hell, we go there for dinner all the time. Bacon/eggs with a short stack for dinner is total win!

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
waffles win. not eggo frozen, shit waffles, that taste like the fish you've had in your freezer for two years, proper waffles.

french toast is easy to screw up....in the end though, it usually turns to mush either by the bread getting nailed by the syrup or because you didn't cook it long enough in the pan. But you don't find that out 'till you start eating, which sucks. It tastes too much like egg usually....if I wanted straight up eggs, I would have made eggs!

pancakes are just a lazy man's waffle. Less body, flat and dusty you've gotta lay on the butter to make them more interesting...which doesn't help. and butter's bad for you

now, waffles on the other hand have several advantages.
- little more body to them, so it feels like a meal
- Man, they have little pockets to hold syrup!!! shit, syrup is awesome...and they hold a shit-ton of syrup!
- you can put blue, straw and raspberries on them which KICK ASS
- whipped cream, or even ice cream? hells yes!
- versatility! you can have them for dessert too!
- did I mention you can put that awesome shit you put ontop of them IN them too? yeah...like I said, awesome!...WIN

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
The poll is skewed. French toast was added later, check RE: titles post 2-129, so it didn't get a fair shake. The people forced to vote for waffles that would have voted for french toast are what have put it over pancakes.:icon_razz

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
waffles.jpg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
isnms;1224010 said:
The poll is skewed. French toast was added later, check RE: titles post 2-129, so it didn't get a fair shake. The people forced to vote for waffles that would have voted for french toast are what have put it over pancakes.:icon_razz

Agreed French Toast would have won ;)

Steve: I have my own recipe, don't like vanillia or cinnamon in it though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
isnms;1224010 said:

I'm pretty sure their is a conspiracy here against the French Toast....this is some bullshit.......:rant2: