VERMONT / NEW HAMPSHIRE Supras

CBatstone

Burlington, VT &Wolfeboro
Sep 22, 2006
Vermont
www.thirtythree.org
Can we get a showing of Vermont/New Hampshire Supras by posting on the forum? Since there are no posts I have found yet and have not met any supra owners in the Burlington VT area yet I'd love to see if any are out there.

I frequent the Lakes Region in NH and live in Chittenden County (Burlington VT area)

I drive a white 90' GTE Targa
Craigs-Supra.jpg

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
CBatstone;1341608 said:
Can we get a showing of Vermont/New Hampshire Supras by posting on the forum? Since there are no posts I have found yet and have not met any supra owners in the Burlington VT area yet I'd love to see if any are out there.

I frequent the Lakes Region in NH and live in Chittenden County (Burlington VT area)

I drive a white 90' GTE Targa
Craigs-Supra.jpg

nicee supi man

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
New Hampshire Red Supra. Travel the R11 along the lake, down 28 to concord, down 93/rt 3 to nashua, and over 89 to Henniker weekly for work.

My brother has a black 97 anniversary edition TT supra, and he is central NH.

I'll be looking for ya.

Attachments

• Supra 3 31 09 FR small.jpg
    Supra 3 31 09 FR small.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Supra 3 31 09 P Side small.jpg
    Supra 3 31 09 P Side small.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Front Small.jpg
    Front Small.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
  • back no small.JPG
    back no small.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 13

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
New hampshire here too.. In Nashua

86.5 Hardtop N/A Converted to turbo.
Everything else was swapped to 89+ (tail lights, front bumper, full grey interior)

Used to be maroon with maroon interior.

p1344724_1.jpg

p1344724_2.jpg

p1344724_3.jpg

p1344724_4.jpg

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
T-MA71;1344724 said:
New hampshire here too.. In Nashua

86.5 Hardtop N/A Converted to turbo.
Everything else was swapped to 89+ (tail lights, front bumper, full grey interior)

Used to be maroon with maroon interior.

p1345884_1.jpg

p1345884_2.jpg

p1345884_3.jpg

p1345884_4.jpg

Nice looking job you did...I'm in Nashua on Thursdays. I usually come in through Hudson. I'll be on the lookout for that black sexy beast.

T-MA71

Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Thanks for the compliment!
It won't be running for a few weeks. It's sitting for a few weeks starting yesterday waiting on a turbo. I blew the one that's on there :cry:

CBatstone

Burlington, VT &Wolfeboro
Sep 22, 2006
Vermont
www.thirtythree.org
Nice Cars Guys! I occasionally drive through concord going to Wolfeboro, NH (lakes region) so that is where I'm found from time to time. If we could get enough responses I would be up for some sort of meet someday, so we'll see what happens here on the board.

I have to say that most of the compliments I receive in day to day driving are either from people telling me how rare it is to see these cars, and some people even saying they like them better than the MKIV's, and Kids, believe it or not. I have had quite a few comments from parents and young kids themselves (> 10) saying that "my kid loves your car". At least two on my street alone already. It's pretty cool.

www.thirtythree.org is my website and I've got my build page up on there if interested.

Supra0089;1344649 said:
New Hampshire Red Supra. Travel the R11 along the lake, down 28 to concord, down 93/rt 3 to nashua, and over 89 to Henniker weekly for work.

My brother has a black 97 anniversary edition TT supra, and he is central NH.

I'll be looking for ya.

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
CBatstone;1346196 said:
Nice Cars Guys! I occasionally drive through concord going to Wolfeboro, NH (lakes region) so that is where I'm found from time to time. If we could get enough responses I would be up for some sort of meet someday, so we'll see what happens here on the board.

I have to say that most of the compliments I receive in day to day driving are either from people telling me how rare it is to see these cars, and some people even saying they like them better than the MKIV's, and Kids, believe it or not. I have had quite a few comments from parents and young kids themselves (> 10) saying that "my kid loves your car". At least two on my street alone already. It's pretty cool.

www.thirtythree.org is my website and I've got my build page up on there if interested.

Well...if you're coming into Wolfboro, I wouldn't mind meeting you there. It's local for me. I'm in Concord daily for the most part as well. I'm only on year 2 with my car, so I am a long way from where I want to be. I'm on a two year plan, budgeting enough to get 400hp next year, and then doing the body the year after maybe.

I get compliments almost daily. I had a dad taking pictures of my car at the supermarket for his kid...that was probably the coolest. A lot of younger kids who have jettas/golfs/civics see me (MK3) and my brother (MK4) driving our cars around and they come in to worship...I love supras!

T-MA71

Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Everyone around here drives a honda or a 240. We definitley have to set up a cruise sometime! My brother and I are plannin on going to hampton beach and take rt1 for a "scenic" drive. Last year was fun but me and my brother were the only ones with supras.

This time around we got a few friends that want to go (a viper a few supras and a couple of 240s and a 3000gt.) and would like some other people from the forums here to join us. I don't know exactly when we plan on going but at this rate were lookin mid to end of july beginning of august.

Any pics of your brothers MKIV?

But yea, we definitley have to set something up!

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
T-MA71;1346660 said:
Everyone around here drives a honda or a 240. We definitley have to set up a cruise sometime! My brother and I are plannin on going to hampton beach and take rt1 for a "scenic" drive. Last year was fun but me and my brother were the only ones with supras.

This time around we got a few friends that want to go (a viper a few supras and a couple of 240s and a 3000gt.) and would like some other people from the forums here to join us. I don't know exactly when we plan on going but at this rate were lookin mid to end of july beginning of august.

My brother is a member of supramania...not that active though...I'll get him to post some pics. It's jet black, targa, tinted windows, 4" tanabe oval pipe, chrome anniversary wheels, anniversary logos. We definately would be down for a cruize. My supra will be in the shop soon, getting the headgaskette done on it within the next 2 weeks...been putting it off too long, especially since I'm running 12psi on occasion.

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
supisarethebest;1347252 said:
im down for this.theres also about four other members from my area that would be down from what ive seen in some other post about cruiseing on rt1

I'm looking at my calendar (as silly as it sounds) and the next available weekend is the 1st or 2nd of August. I possibly could get down on July 5th...but the car may be in the shop for the headgasket upgrade at that point.

A meet and then a scenic cruise would be good times...maybe up 16 to conway, across the kank hwy, then down 93 to Concord? Or maybe a drive around the lake Winni...rt 11, rt 28, rt 25, rt 11 or something...

The Kank Hwy would be about 6 hours probably...just throwin it out there

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
T-MA71;1346660 said:

Bro's computer died, so I dug these pics up off my computer...don't serve it justice in any way...

Attachments

• Bro's MK4 NP Back.JPG
    Bro's MK4 NP Back.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Bro's MK4 NP engine.jpg
    Bro's MK4 NP engine.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Bro's MK4 NP Side.JPG
    Bro's MK4 NP Side.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 14

T-MA71

Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Thats a nice MKIV! My older brother was going to buy one but decided to just make a fast MKIII. He's almost done the build.

The motor is going to be dropped in next weekend i believe hopefully he'll post here. This thing will be nasty! (I hope:biglaugh:)

I'm still waiting on the turbo. Gotta helicoil the head for new exhuast studs. Still contemplating if i want to do stock or the 7/16 studs. I've only been up to the lakes like once when i was like 10. That would be a sick drive in the supras. Looking foward to meeting some more Supra enthusiasts this summer!

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
T-MA71;1349704 said:
Thats a nice MKIV! My older brother was going to buy one but decided to just make a fast MKIII. He's almost done the build.

The motor is going to be dropped in next weekend i believe hopefully he'll post here. This thing will be nasty! (I hope:biglaugh:)

I'm still waiting on the turbo. Gotta helicoil the head for new exhuast studs. Still contemplating if i want to do stock or the 7/16 studs. I've only been up to the lakes like once when i was like 10. That would be a sick drive in the supras. Looking foward to meeting some more Supra enthusiasts this summer!

Good luck on the build and the turbo...

Yeah, thanks for the compliments on my bro's supra. It's the cleanest one I've ever seen...with like 40k orig miles on it. We're hoping it will put to the road about 460hp (560hp at the crank) within the next month.

I'm guessing my supra will be in the shop starting next week, will prob be in for 3 days...so hopefully it will be ready for the 4th of July. I'm hoping to hit 400hp at the crank by next spring. Almost there...just need to put an intercooler in, do the fuel upgrades and a tune...and I'm good (/cross fingers).

I'm looking at your sig and see you bought oem interior...was that from Toyota or 3rd party? How much was the driver's seat? My driver's seat is getting tired...

Last edited:

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
<<<<<<<< not from nh but my family lives there and I spend a lot of time in burlington VT...with the supra sometimes....maybe we can have a meet in keene, ill drive up we could bbq at my moms crib

T-MA71

Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Supra0089;1349717 said:
Good luck on the build and the turbo...

Yeah, thanks for the compliments on my bro's supra. It's the cleanest one I've ever seen...with like 40k orig miles on it. We're hoping it will put to the road about 460hp (560hp at the crank) within the next month.

I'm guessing my supra will be in the shop starting next week, will prob be in for 3 days...so hopefully it will be ready for the 4th of July. I'm hoping to hit 400hp at the crank by next spring. Almost there...just need to put an intercooler in, do the fuel upgrades and a tune...and I'm good (/cross fingers).

I'm looking at your sig and see you bought oem interior...was that from Toyota or 3rd party? How much was the driver's seat? My driver's seat is getting tired...

Nope its 3rd party. It came off of an 89 I used to have which is now going to the junkyard. The interior was mint and the shell was just rotted out (nothing new in NH).