VERMONT / NEW HAMPSHIRE Supras

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
Hey everyone. I'm a new supra owner and new the forum scene. As most of you guys know from my brother supra0089 I've got an MKIV. And I'm defininetly down for scenic stroll with some fellow day trippers. Sorry it took so long to post but I got set up on here quick and my computer crashed. Also the reason I have no pictures of my car, but I saw my bro took care of that. I'll try to get on here more often and I'll work on getting some more pics on here soon.

CBatstone

Burlington, VT &Wolfeboro
Sep 22, 2006
Vermont
www.thirtythree.org
Supra0089;1346600 said:
Well...if you're coming into Wolfboro, I wouldn't mind meeting you there. It's local for me. I'm in Concord daily for the most part as well.

I'll be in Wolfeboro, NH (Lake Winnipesaukee) July 4th through that week into the next weekend. If you or any one else want to catch up there for a drive around the lake let me know and we can put that together. I would also be going through concord probably on mid-day Friday July 3rd as well.

Let me know,
Craig

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
CBatstone;1350209 said:
I'll be in Wolfeboro, NH (Lake Winnipesaukee) July 4th through that week into the next weekend. If you or any one else want to catch up there for a drive around the lake let me know and we can put that together. I would also be going through concord probably on mid-day Friday July 3rd as well.

Let me know,
Craig

My supra will be scheduled for the headgasket upgrade job end of next week...hopefully it will be out and maybe my brother and I can meet up with some other Supra guys that weekend...

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
What's up everyone. I'm Dave from Portsmouth and I have an 88 Turbo automatic. It's in pretty good shape except for the head gasket and could use a paint job very bad but the Grey cloth interior is pretty good.
I don't often venture too far away from my area but am down for a trip anywhere anytime (after my long awaited head gasket job is done).

p1352685_1.jpg

just kidding lol, this is my old parts car.

p1352685_2.jpg

that's my baby

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
DigityD'87;1352685 said:
What's up everyone. I'm Dave from Portsmouth and I have an 88 Turbo automatic. It's in pretty good shape except for the head gasket and could use a paint job very bad but the Grey cloth interior is pretty good.
I don't often venture too far away from my area but am down for a trip anywhere anytime (after my long awaited head gasket job is done).

p1352725_1.jpg

p1352725_2.jpg

that's my baby

Hey Dave. Looks like we're in the same headgasket situation. I'm hoping to get the HG in before the 4th. IF that happens, I say we hook up in/near Wolfboro on the 4th/5th. A lot of Supras gonna be in that area that weekend.

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
tbcmorris;1349736 said:
<<<<<<<< not from nh but my family lives there and I spend a lot of time in burlington VT...with the supra sometimes....maybe we can have a meet in keene, ill drive up we could bbq at my moms crib

Would love to see your beast...are you in the area on the 4th/5th?

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
DigityD'87;1352685 said:

p1354921_1.jpg

p1354921_2.jpg

that's my baby

Was this for sale at some point this past winter? I could have sworn i saw it on craigslist when i was looking for a Targa Supra for my bro.

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
I'd definitely be down to hook up. Maybe cruise a bit. Gonna be tough July 4th weekend and all. So far Sunday's supposed to be the nicest day of the weekend, but who really knows. And what about a more central location.. Concord or Manchester? I'm just thinking it'd be cool to get as many people together as we can. Suggestions?

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
dmd0652;1355281 said:
I'd definitely be down to hook up. Maybe cruise a bit. Gonna be tough July 4th weekend and all. So far Sunday's supposed to be the nicest day of the weekend, but who really knows. And what about a more central location.. Concord or Manchester? I'm just thinking it'd be cool to get as many people together as we can. Suggestions?

Yeah, I could be in Concord or Manchester...anyone else?

OVRBST

Jul 6, 2009
S.NH
Hey guys. I live in S.NH. Im in Nashua/Manchester from time to time. Black 94 6speed.

EDIT:: Also, if you guys need any tuning done locally let me know. I tune AEM, Haltech, Motec, Vipec, Autronic, PowerFC, etc. and any piggyback you might have. I do it for a few shops around here. I use a dyno jet or a DynoCom (eddy current pod style) depending on what people want. The DynoCom is 4wd as well for the Subie/Evo fellas :)

Last edited:

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
OVRBST;1364016 said:
Hey guys. I live in S.NH. Im in Nashua/Manchester from time to time. Black 94 6speed.

EDIT:: Also, if you guys need any tuning done locally let me know. I tune AEM, Haltech, Motec, Vipec, Autronic, PowerFC, etc. and any piggyback you might have. I do it for a few shops around here. I use a dyno jet or a DynoCom (eddy current pod style) depending on what people want. The DynoCom is 4wd as well for the Subie/Evo fellas :)

Alex from Ballistics?

My brother was in there the other day...I hear you have like a 3 month waiting period on tuning...

but I hear you're one of the best when it comes to the 2jz's...have you done a lot of mk3's?

Last edited:

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
barkz;1625379 said:
Resurection! any more from NH? around Nahsua/manchester?

There really isn't a lot man. There is a kid that owns one in Porstmouth, 2 in nashua, an old guy owns one in newmarket, and a few deadbeats in Manchester. I see more Ferraris/GTRs than supra's on the road in a season.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Supra0089;1625625 said:
There really isn't a lot man. There is a kid that owns one in Porstmouth, 2 in nashua, an old guy owns one in newmarket, and a few deadbeats in Manchester. I see more Ferraris/GTRs than supra's on the road in a season.

Agreed. I've actually seen more mk2's than 3's around here. I saw a black 89+ with 2.5R badges at the Advanced Auto on Rt.1 but it had Maine plates. And there was a sick silver mk4 at Dunks a couple months back with a big single and all of the supporting mods to follow. He said he just ran a low 10 at the dragway with it so it must have made some impressive power. And there used to be a semi-stock silver 89+ in hampton falls with the nicest custom black leather interior I've ever seen. And there are a few more that i've bought parts from, one white 87? in dover with and HKS turbo and one red mk3 with a 2JZ in Stratham. Can't remember their Names on here though.

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
Ive seen a white mk3 around here(litchfield), and a black mk2(nashua). But i guess ill just keep an eye out and see if any of the ricers that hang out at fast food places know of anything. lol

spencyg

Oct 7, 2010
Maine, USA
Supra owner here in Portland, Maine.

'87 N/A Auto in restoration mode currently. The rust repair necessity on my ride is rather ominous, but forward progress is steady. I'm currently assembling parts for a turbo conversion, but the auto trans is staying right were it is...hello SupraStick and paddle shifters.

I'd be interested in meeting up with some Supras next summer in the New England area.

SG in NE.

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
VERMONT/NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!! NOT MAINE!!!! lol just kidding. welcome! paddle shift?....hmmmm would be VERY interested to see this done. BUILD THREAD OR BAN!!! lol