Vent:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
To the OP;

be as selfish as you want concerning this. It is YOUR life, you only get one, so continue going down the path that makes YOU happy. If ANY one can't understand that, be willing to participate in that, without pressuring you into shit you don't want, you don't need it.

Good luck.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Pfft, I know that. I am just learning this myself. Learning how to stop being everyones fucking doormat. I am pissing people off with my new-found self, but I don't give a damn. I go to bed at night with a clear concience that I haven't corrupted myself, my ideals to make someone happy.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
If she doesn't give you your stuff back that's theft, but you gotta be able to prove it's yours. I usually take pictures of me with all items I purchase and then inscribe my own numbers on them too.

LOL I'm kidding but you get the idea.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Tanya;1228048 said:
Pfft, I know that. I am just learning this myself. Learning how to stop being everyones fucking doormat. I am pissing people off with my new-found self, but I don't give a damn. I go to bed at night with a clear concience that I haven't corrupted myself, my ideals to make someone happy.

Preach it sister!

sp617m

Oct 27, 2008
Prescott az
tbcmorris;1225974 said:
My girlfriend I just broke up with was AMAZING. Low matentance, loved the car thing, fun to be around, hung with the boys, rode quads and sleds alomst better than me:)....then idk...about 2 monthes we had our first arguement...(we've been going out along time) it was about an apartment, since then we argued a couple times a week....last week I got the I need time line:(....gotta say I'm devasted.....she was so awesome and then idk what happened. I hope we can work it out and get back to where we used to be...I'm not hopefull....if this does end completely I feel it will leave me pretty jaded.

i know how you feel was with my girl for five years two kids and got into one of many arguments and many quote on quote breaks. She told me to leave and never come back called the cops on me said a bunch of b#@% s#$^. but hey the way i see life is if it doesnt work out then it wasnt meant to be. And there are pleanty of other women out there.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
tekdeus;1230204 said:
I agree, and find it odd that women have such a massive desire for this, while I never have. Is it because I operate on logic and they operate on emotions/primal instinct?

Meh, I don't wanna get married whatsoever. I just don't see the point in it. What's gonna change after this day of partying with family members that's gonna cost a shitload of money?

I don't need a piece of paper to be happy and respect and honour the hubby til death'll do us part.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
DreamerTheresa;1231048 said:

I have my tubes tied.

'nuff said.

Unfortunately they wouldnt do that for me, before or after I had my son..I chose to go with Mirena, and hopefully in 5 years, they'll let me get my tubes tied...I truly dont want anymore children..and marriage isnt a top priority to me either

Basically what marriage is now-a-days, is an "investment"..especially for women with nothing...They can end up with half the guys stuff and earning while investing nothing..

There is no benefit for men to get married

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I'm on the other side of the equation. I was dumped in August bc HE wanted kids. I am involved with a guy now who seems to be going in the same direction. That will mean twice getting dumped bc I can't have any more kids

Weeee.