Vent:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Supracentral;1225881 said:
My ex did pretty much the same. One day she came home and said "Either that Supra goes or I do!" :cry:

She was actually surprised when I picked the car... :evil2:

LOL ditto the car was always going to win ;)

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out"

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Supracentral;1225881 said:
My ex did pretty much the same. One day she came home and said "Either that Supra goes or I do!" :cry:

She was actually surprised when I picked the car... :evil2:

My girlfriend knows better. I made myself abundantly clear upon the start of our relationship. Don't fuck with my hobbies. She was very surprised, and asked why in God's name would she want to interfere with the stuff that I love to do.

Keeper.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've definately got a keeper, I'm just not sure I can keep her. I've got Dave, Kwnate, and one white supra driving Canadian trying to take her from me.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
suprahero;1225926 said:
I've definately got a keeper, I'm just not sure I can keep her. I've got Dave, Kwnate, and one white supra driving Canadian trying to take her from me.

That,and the whole closet homo thing going on.:sarcasm::biglaugh:

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
I'll keep my current girl for now,she gets out in the garage and wrenches right along with me.She can drive too,first time she drove my two-tone cressida she lit the tires up in first,then caught second so hard she left rubber for about 20 ft
She'll throw that ol' car into a drift like an old pro,I fuckin' love it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
toy fanatic78;1225942 said:
That,and the whole closet homo thing going on.:sarcasm::biglaugh:

This door only swings one way. Sorry to disappoint you...........:biglaugh:

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
IJ.;1225960 said:
Mine was ok with the car thing for 5 years or so then it all changed ;)

Like I said,I'll keep her for now,just helps that she's a car freak/gearhead too.(drove a built Talon tsi when I met her,she wrenched on that thing constantly)

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
My girlfriend I just broke up with was AMAZING. Low matentance, loved the car thing, fun to be around, hung with the boys, rode quads and sleds alomst better than me:)....then idk...about 2 monthes we had our first arguement...(we've been going out along time) it was about an apartment, since then we argued a couple times a week....last week I got the I need time line:(....gotta say I'm devasted.....she was so awesome and then idk what happened. I hope we can work it out and get back to where we used to be...I'm not hopefull....if this does end completely I feel it will leave me pretty jaded.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
I just don't invest too much emotion into any living thing.I love my girl and all,just wouldn't hesitate to up and leave,always been like that.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
toy fanatic78;1225997 said:
I just don't invest too much emotion into any living thing.I love my girl and all,just wouldn't hesitate to up and leave,always been like that.

I wish I could do that. I get to attached. :3d_frown:

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
mkiiSupraMan18;1226094 said:
You should change that to 'someone of the opposite sex'...
The only exception to this would be my daughter.And by any living thing I was referring to family and pets and the like, as well as girlfriends.
Personally,my outlook is that if you feel the need to "work it out" then at least one ,if not both parties involved are unhappy in some way,normally because they want the other person to change something they have done for their entire life(hobbies seem to be a big one).FUCK THAT,you are who you are,do what you do,that's what makes us great,if you don't like it GTFO,move on ,there is somebody else out there that will like you for what you are,instead of what they can make you conform to.Just my .02

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
DreamerTheresa;1226205 said:
That's just sad. :(

Not really,I am a very genuine and loving guy,and I love my girlfriend,but like I said,if shit goes pear shaped I'm out,not gonna fight about it,not gonna conform to what you think I should be,not gonna chase anybody around,not gonna dwell on the past,future,or what it could have been,I'll just move on.That's just how it is,and I am more than happy with my life and my outlook on life being like that.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
toy fanatic78;1226222 said:
Not really,I am a very genuine and loving guy,and I love my girlfriend,but like I said,if shit goes pear shaped I'm out,not gonna fight about it,not gonna conform to what you think I should be,not gonna chase anybody around,not gonna dwell on the past,future,or what it could have been,I'll just move on.That's just how it is,and I am more than happy with my life and my outlook on life being like that.

Well, there's nothing wrong with THAT, but you said you don't invest any emotion... :p Seems that you DO, you just don't put up with bullshit.

Which is really how everyone should be.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
DreamerTheresa;1226236 said:
Well, there's nothing wrong with THAT, but you said you don't invest any emotion... :p Seems that you DO, you just don't put up with bullshit.

Which is really how everyone should be.

I said I don't invest too much emotion.Didn't mean I don't care or love, just no unconditional love for anything other than my kid.