Vent Visors

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
soundwave2000;1200263 said:
Still leaves the problem of when you push on the outside of the door to close it. Some people, myself included, have a bad habit of using the window to close it when i get out, again having the same issue.

No it doesn't. The window doesn't come back up until the door is fully closed- the microswitch in the doorjamb takes care of that. ;)

And don't push on the window. If people do that to my M3 or Supra, they die.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i think going to make soe rain grauds for the supra now cause really why not

who whould be intrested

i am bumping this up to my next project

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
i thought the same thing as shaeff, cuz the new corvettes have the same deal and a touch pad to open the door. Didn't kno the 3 series had it tho.

It would be nice to have had that on the supra's.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
The weather stripping is relatively flexible, Ian. The motion isn't for opening the door as much as it is for closing/sealing upon closing. :icon_razz

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
sneakypete;1200098 said:
i am definitely interested in a rain guard for Targa models.... if they can be made.
werd. I have a pair of these on my Civic. When it rained, it proved to be worth every 1,500 pennies I paid for them :biglaugh:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
still have the idea in my head how to do it but have yet to make them

it's really rather simple

but really if i was to make them i not sure how many would sell since frankly the mk3 crowed is rather cheep

for example i have group buy going as of right now that allot of people said they would buy and they flaked

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
unfortunately, I understand what you mean. But let's say if you were to make a few of them, how much would it cost to make/purchase one? I can't see them being THAT expensive to scare people away. I mean if it works, it's perfect. Period. I live in FL and I don't have a/c......and when it rains, my windows fog up like a sonofabitch. It's ridiculous and not safe at times. And I'm sure there are others like myself that would like to have this problem fixed. So, you might be surprised

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
the t3d;1849841 said:
unfortunately, I understand what you mean. But let's say if you were to make a few of them, how much would it cost to make/purchase one? I can't see them being THAT expensive to scare people away. I mean if it works, it's perfect. Period. I live in FL and I don't have a/c......and when it rains, my windows fog up like a sonofabitch. It's ridiculous and not safe at times. And I'm sure there are others like myself that would like to have this problem fixed. So, you might be surprised

oh hai there lol.. And i have that same prob with no a/c and in FL too

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
naa the jdm rain thingy do shit I own a set

ps these rain gaurds will not work with a targa if you plan to take it on and off