TX2K9 who's going?

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
wardog;1215177 said:
Ill be going this year also, hope i can get my car tuned this year. I raced against BIGDOUGH last year and i was second place . Damn couldnt get under a 13.7 fucken boost leaks kept on hitting fuel cut in every gear:aigo:.
Well hope to see more MKIII supras and big numbers this year. Too many MK4 last year it got boring after the first couple:icon_bigg.

Wardog, you going to be drag racing this year? I think that we already have 10 people signed up for it. there is a huge thread on SF about it. If you do, let me know and I can put your name down in the thread.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
dok33;1219828 said:
I MIGHT drag race, I'm not to keen on paying like $100 though when I can run all night at the track here for $15...

It just depends on how much you want to race?? If you just want to race on Saturday it's $45 and you can get as many runs in as you want, plus you get to race in a class with other supras. This only comes around once a year, spend the extra money and have some fun and race a bunch of other supras.

I saw your car in person at the Austin Hills cruise, it looks good!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
A lot of us ate at PF Changs last year and had a great time. Slow66 (Bryan) climbed up on the horse and we took his picture........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Do they not offer steak? If I went there, they had to have offered steak because I don't eat fish, or chinese food. All I eat is beef and pork and some pasta. I"m pretty sure there's somewhere in Texas that sells steak............:biglaugh:

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
suprahero;1223682 said:
Do they not offer steak? If I went there, they had to have offered steak because I don't eat fish, or chinese food. All I eat is beef and pork and some pasta. I"m pretty sure there's somewhere in Texas that sells steak............:biglaugh:

I dunno I was just pulling your leg anyways! I've never been there actually.

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Think I'll probably do Saturday only for drag to save a little coin, looks like with the 2jz I'd have to run in the Turbo Street class though and wouldn't be able to run with the MKIII guys :(

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero;1223682 said:

I'm eating where Jay eats! Vonda is coming too, so if we can't find a place, we''ll hit up a grocery store, and put her to work. Asian cars.......maybe the women, but they can keep their food.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
ForcedTorque;1225599 said:
I'm eating where Jay eats! Vonda is coming too, so if we can't find a place, we''ll hit up a grocery store, and put her to work. Asian cars.......maybe the women, but they can keep their food.

I wanna go too. I'll sit off in the corner so no one will have to be seen with me. PF Changs is damn good stuff, but you can't beat a good steak.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sounds like a date............:naughty:

Scott, Ken and whoever is interested, I'll start another thread in the SE section, so we can bullshit and talk. This is more of a serious thread I think.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
dok33;1225571 said:
Think I'll probably do Saturday only for drag to save a little coin, looks like with the 2jz I'd have to run in the Turbo Street class though and wouldn't be able to run with the MKIII guys :(

I thought all of the MKIII guys were running together.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Yup all the MK3 guys will be running together!! Dok you will be in one of the Modified or Super modified class. Post up on SF what your mods are so we can figure out what class you will be in. Or just do it here and I can add you over there.

I vote TX Roadhouse for Steaks!!! I'll have the wife with me and she loves that place. I get the 22 ounce Ribeye when I go!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dok, what's the fastest you've ran your car in the quarter mile? I think our track opens back up here in February so I will hopefullly get a few practices in before I head to Texas. So far 12.586 @ 112 is looking like last place and butt of all jokes........I'm used to it though.