TX2K9 who's going?

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
bmk3;1259501 said:
im goin to be there for sure so when are u guys leavin to go? caravans? times?

Who are you? I don't think that I've seen your car before are you on our local site dfwmkiv.com? That has all the info for everyone leaving the dfw area
I'll be leaving on Friday morning. If I get a job by then we might leave with Yotarob on Thursday.

BTW are you on stock twins? Guessing not by your avatar... We need another racer for the drags! you will only be racing cars with your mods!

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
YotaRob;1259505 said:
I am leaving sometime thursday, I think most of the DFW guys are leaving on wednesday though.

yeah thats when im leaving so i might catch up wit most of them on 45

frontierguy25;1259576 said:
Who are you? I don't think that I've seen your car before are you on our local site dfwmkiv.com? That has all the info for everyone leaving the dfw area
I'll be leaving on Friday morning. If I get a job by then we might leave with Yotarob on Thursday.

BTW are you on stock twins? Guessing not by your avatar... We need another racer for the drags! you will only be racing cars with your mods!

and im barri and my car hasnt been on dfwmkiv.com and im still got my stock 7m in the car just waitin to get everything together for the 1jz did i answer all ur qeustions? lol

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
bmk3;1259588 said:
and im barri and my car hasnt been on dfwmkiv.com and im still got my stock 7m in the car just waitin to get everything together for the 1jz did i answer all ur qeustions? lol

Yup! Cool, are you going to race at all in Houston?

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
I'm ready :)

p2270040l.jpg

Hopefully I won't break something at the track Wed night...

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
frontierguy25;1260065 said:
Yup! Cool, are you going to race at all in Houston?
naw not this year man im all n/a when i get my turbo on then ill race

Spanish Surprise;1260227 said:
The main caravan from DFW is leaving Wednsday morning.

damn ill be at work at that time im leavin like right after i get off at 10 fuck lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I ordered the wrong ati dampner for my car. I'm hoping to get the correct one ordered today and on it's way here. It shouldn't take too long to get here from Summitt.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
dok33;1261525 said:
I'm eager to see your redneck jacked up back end car :) Guess mine's more redneck with rustang wheels on it..

LOL!!! I just have some cooler wheels that were made to fit in an import or domestic, (even though I bought them from a rustang owner :biglaugh:)!! Your set up looks good, did you get those from the guy on here selling them? I almost bought those before I bought these, but I wanted my car to look scarier!

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Yea, bought 'em from Scott. Figured it was the least I could do considering all of the help he gave me on my swap :) Plus for $350 shipped I couldn't pass 'em up!

BTW-anyone bringing a fender roller to 2k9 lol??

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
dok33;1261632 said:
Yea, bought 'em from Scott. Figured it was the least I could do considering all of the help he gave me on my swap :) Plus for $350 shipped I couldn't pass 'em up!

BTW-anyone bringing a fender roller to 2k9 lol??

Wow!!! That is a great deal!!! On the fender roller, see if you can rent one locally, it will only take about 30 min or so.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I ordered my new ATI dampner today so it should be here and on by this weekend. Now I have a new one I'll be selling that fits the 7mgte.