suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Bluechulappa;1262558 said:
Ugh that sucks! Bad damage?

I'm sure whatever damage it is will buff right out............:icon_bigg

I hope to make it out there without any problems like I had last year. I still have a bit of tuning to do but I'm remaining positive that I can get all of this done before time to leave out.

andrejun

Feb 14, 2009
La
suprahero;1262565 said:
I'm sure whatever damage it is will buff right out............:icon_bigg

I hope to make it out there without any problems like I had last year. I still have a bit of tuning to do but I'm remaining positive that I can get all of this done before time to leave out.

:ttiwwp:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
ill be there, trailering the supra down there

wont have enough miles on the 1.5JZ to put it continuously on the highway

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Well guys, my motor just got rod knock! I just replaced the HG and now this! So I will not be participating in the drag events unless some thing amazing happens. So if some one would like to take my spot please LMK. I do have another block in my garage but it sat for 2 years, however it looks good, but I don't think that it will be ready in time.

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
frontierguy25;1263273 said:
Well guys, my motor just got rod knock! I just replaced the HG and now this! So I will not be participating in the drag events unless some thing amazing happens. So if some one would like to take my spot please LMK. I do have another block in my garage but it sat for 2 years, however it looks good, but I don't think that it will be ready in time.

say man wat do u need ill help u put some elbow grease on it if u really wanna make it in the drag? ill put in some wrench time to see that baby run down the track

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Frontierguy-that's a huge bummer, especially considering all of the time you put into getting the drag class together!! Surely there are enough people around to give you a hand and get her runnin!!

Had a good shakedown night at the track, wasn't a good runnin night but I identified some more stuff to fix before 2k9 lol. Car threw a code 52 on the way down, I must have yoinked one of the knock sensor wires when I was bypassing the heater core last night.

I was able to make 3 passes by resetting the ECU before each one, CEL was back on as I made my way back down the return lane. Was still running pretty rich but not nearly as bad as after the CEL comes on (AFRs in the 10s). My cps also leaked about 1/2qt of oil, gotta get that sealed back up too...

60' time still sucks even with the E/T Streets, I couldn't tell if they were spinning or not, but I'm assuming they had to be.

Best run:
Reaction .37
60' 2.39
1/8ET 9.25
1/8MPH 83.35
1/4ET 13.82
1/4MPH 107.4

Another:
Reaction .16
60' 2.43
1/8ET 9.46
1/8MPH 80.39
1/4ET 14.1
1/4MPH 108.77

Back to the garage I go, no more track time, I don't wanna break something and not make the meet!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate to hear that FG. At least you can show up and root us on. I hate that you can't race though.

Dok.......code 52 is da devil!!!!!!!

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Don't I know it, I fought with that sucker quite a bit when I first got the car running. This time it's my own fault for not being careful with my wiring, damn heater core...

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
frontierguy25;1263273 said:

Onz!!! I really hate to hear that!

Jay, are you driving the supra or is it going to be a trailer queen? V still coming?????:x:

darkspeed

Supramania Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
Montgomery, AL
www.pbase.com
Well, looks like I'll be the slowest in class 3; can't run more than 20psi, dynoed at 350ish with the new tranny, and may be stuck in the low 11's if I don't get my diff back from the shop.

Maybe I'll be the fastest mkii::shrug::