TX2K9 who's going?

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Guess who got their motor in and running Guys!!!! MEE!!!!! I'll be heading down on Friday. Hopefully I can make the dyno.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
dok33;1275407 said:
Wohoo!! Looking forward to seeing her in action!

Ya me too!! It's been nice having a car that doesn't leak (knocks on wood) and runs good! I hope to have enough miles on it to do a good couple of pulls!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I knew the deal on the hospital, but not enough to elaborate on it. I just thought you weren't going this year. I wish I could have pulled off going myself. I am watching closely as word starts about another Texas meet. Hopefully it will be in the fall with similar weather as what we have had recently....when it's not raining.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
ForcedTorque;1286136 said:
I knew the deal on the hospital, but not enough to elaborate on it. I just thought you weren't going this year. I wish I could have pulled off going myself. I am watching closely as word starts about another Texas meet. Hopefully it will be in the fall with similar weather as what we have had recently....when it's not raining.

It is in the planning right now!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t;1289801 said:
that would be insane:aigo:
i guess i did miss that being mentioned. who told you this? i wouldn't believe it unless peter or dusty said it.

i think you may be thinking of austin hills also.

I think there may be more about it in the TXPic thread. This is all I found here about it, and I knew something about it before my post on page 15.

ForcedTorque;1286136 said:

Which was answered with this:

frontierguy25;1287492 said:
It is in the planning right now!

I will search for more, but I believe Frontierguy (I'd know his name if I had made it) knows more about it than me.