Twincharged.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
It's been a very long time since I've posted anything but I figured I would post up what I've been working on recently. Everything has been fabricated by my friend chris and myself except for the manifold itself, I picked that up off a member on here over the winter. Although the manifold did need a little work to be usable. Everything fits together like a glove although it is a pretty tight fit. I have to say so far the car is a blast to drive with the new addition, along with instant throttle response.
So please, before anyone says that this is a waste or it's too much trouble for a little gain... this was simply just to see if I could pull off something different. :icon_bigg
p1720221_1.jpg

p1720221_2.jpg

p1720221_3.jpg

p1720221_4.jpg

p1720221_5.jpg

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
Ok, WOW! I read twincharged and looked at only the first photo and said "what?" Then I saw it! Its very clean and looks very well done, good job!

I love the twincharged sound, hearing the whirr and wistle make for a great combo.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Looks nicely setup man, but you can't tease this lot with just a couple pictures and not expect to be inundated with questions... :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
What a waste. :nono:

I'm joking, that's damn sweet! What did you use to tune it? Post videos!

suprastupid

Apr 4, 2010
tx
This might be th winnest thing on this forum!.... more infos please!!! And a video would be nice too!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
digihonk82;1720223 said:
I bet that m.f.'er is FAAAAASSST. Where's the alternator. Have you 1/4'd it? Dyno? 2JTHIS...LOL
The alternator is relocated to where the AC compressor used to be. Sorry no dyno.
NashMan;1720420 said:
looks good, so what ya run for a by pass for turbo past the super charger
thanks! There is no bypass on this setup I'm running it as a compound setup. I have looked into running a parallel system with a twin screw though lol.
shaeff;1720464 said:
What a waste. :nono:

I'm joking, that's damn sweet! What did you use to tune it? Post videos!
Nice to see you too! haha but thanks though! Basicly I had sold a bunch of stuff to go with a standalone, but came across the supercharger idea so I had to split that money.. I was using a VPC/SAFC combo for over a year and hated it, it was one of the most flakey things I have ever used to tune with so I stepped back to the MAFT gen II. With this one having a lot more features on it along with the serial for my laptop I figured it will get me by for now. The car seems to be responding to it pretty well so far though.
CT26smoker;1720498 said:
Cool !

Is that an M62, or a M90 ?
What drive ratio are you running ?
It's an M62 on the stock pulley
suprastupid;1720508 said:
This might be th winnest thing on this forum!.... more infos please!!! And a video would be nice too!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
what do you want to know? lol
RazoE;1720591 said:
Damn, from NA to 2 forms of forced IC, is Nitrous next..?:D
hey buddy! nope, no spray for me lol

Thanks for the compliments everyone! but sorry, no vids yet... I'll have to borrow a video camera from someone but hopefully I'll have one up soon.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I think I'll speak for everyone in saying that once you get that thing tuned to your liking, we would ALL love to see a dyno graph. I don't care if it only makes 300whp, I'd love to see the curve that setup gets you...

My guess? Amazing low end and mid range, with a bit of dropping off above 6000, which would suit a 7m just fine anyway. :)