Tuner makes cops look like keystone cops....wreaks car.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Has-anyone-ever-really-been-so-far-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like.jpg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You might be surprised the things that people will do while under the effects of drugs or alcohol... or both.

However, I'm more than a bit suspicious about this because what reason was there to have a video camera running in the first place?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
If it's for a movie, it's for a horrible one since the driving was terrible. Might be real, dumber stuff has been caught on camera...

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
i bet it was staged,the driver might have had his camera man buddy take the video,tried to make his own youtube video of him eluding the cops,and it went wrong,REALLY wrong

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Its part of a tv show.... lamee.(found it on another forum)

[video=youtube;Re_BXe9YLzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_BXe9YLzY[/video]

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Very nice detective work man! The edited video sure looks nicer. I'm glad however that they are infact going for that slapstick style for it. Though it looked really terrible in original clip, now it only looks mildly terrible. Could be i don't understand a word of what they are saying too.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I was just told by coworkers that it's a drift car, so he doesn't have traction, and that he lost control because he is nervous.

um... what?