trying to getting my deposit back

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
heres the story jan 18 2008 i put 200$ on a turbo Z31 as the owner kept telling me it won't be around for long, so sometime later a day a week a month i don't quite remember we decided instead of me buying his turbo Z he would buy my Z31 2+2 project to fix his turboZ for 300$ and give me my deposit back so 500$ all together, well his "flatbed guy" never came and he still has my deposit ..yeah i know its been over a year and a half , ive been calling him about every month or so and all i get is excuses, i mostly let it go until recently when i lost my job and that 200$ became a lot of money
i know his phone number his email and where he lives , is there anything i can do to get my money back ? ...legally

this is the deposit
p1373260_1.jpg

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
there was no written contract made, just that bill of sale made into a deposit

called him , said he doesn't have the money which is bs

from what i remember he used my deposit money to pay the "flatbed guy" to get my Z back then which never came, that Z is long gone and the tard is still asking about it

theres no way im going to get my money back by calling him and asking for it, id prefer to drive over there give him a swift kick in the balls and take my money but that wouldn't work out to great, im going to try to ask some cops for advice...there are a few police officers on here right?

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Your screwed.. sorry to say... you let it go to long.. and its going to cost you way more then 200 in paperwork to even get any kind of justice from our legal system...... got any biker friends ? intimidation works wonders if used properly

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i lost out on 400 one time when buying a transmission on ebay. i didnt have much of a chance to keep asking about it as i was moving and everything was going on... needless to say 4 years later and 400 short i have not gotten either back..i highly doubt you'll get anything back...safe just to count your losses... good luck though! and also good luck on the job hunt.

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
thanks

i think this is bs its my god damn money as far as i know that turbo Z is still sitting rotting in his yard, im not letting this go without a fight