Totalled my supra

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
So I was driving over on Vashon island and went to pass, the roads were wet. I stepped into boost into second, got over, and as soon as i hit third and caught boost the car kicked out WAY to hard, completely sideways slide for about 200 feet until i went off the road and into blackberry bushes.

I was going about 75 or so when I went into the super dorifto power slide I like to now call, the HAIL mary.

Anyways, I'll post up some pictures tomorrow... but the car is totalled. Engine is fine, and I just bought another shell today...

RIP to the MDC car.

And I did try to recover, but there was no way I was not going to go into that ditch/blackberry bush patch. Thank god i didn't hit anyone else though; and also, 5 point harness and racing seats are definately FTW. Just had very mild whiplash.

Anyways, pics to come, tomorrow night probably.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
And this is exactly why TRAC was so important to me :(

I had one big scare at 100Mph.

Sorry about the car but as long as you're ok and no one was hurt the car can be replaced.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
l_e838d925578a4c2e9b115febb773587d.jpg

l_9d404399f9aa4f4f9fd93e6359e9fd83.jpg

Couldn't get the hood to pop.. have more pictures tomorrow.

I think the harness bar and seats saved me from a lot worse damage, honestly. The left bolster on the seat took most of the beating, since it's completely flat instead of @ it's normal 60 degree angle.. I will never drive a fast car again without a 5 point harness... I could have been hurt way worse had I not had them on.

Seriously.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MDCmotorsports;1142011 said:
Kyle, is that your vomit mark on the windshield?

Remember to replace those belts since they have been in a wreck.

Yea; i'll get new ones.

Thanks for the heads up.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Sorry to hear it man! I just totalled my this past June so I feel your pain. Same scenario. Rain + Boost + Plus Parked Cargo Truck = One Less Supra.

I did buy a 91 off a guy in Woodinville a couple months ago though. I'm feeling better already. :D

Glad to hear no one got hurt!

BTW: I still have mine in the garage if anyone in the area needs/wants anything.

7down-7m

Jun 11, 2006
milton
dam and i thought that mine was bad . . i went under a truck in canada october 2006 and have seen a few in my area that are pretty banged up . .is it everwhere or just washington? lol