TOP GEAR Season 11

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Living with my parents for the summer and they ONLY HAVE DIALUP!!

<- pwnd.

time to go mooch some wireless.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Fuck adam corrolla and the american version. ANYONE BUT THAT LAME FUCKING ACTOR!

Top Gear FTW!
Season 1-10 on DVD :)
Love it, cant get enough.
and yea im on ISDN here at home, cable back at college...:( gonna have to wait.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I haven't watched the latest episode, but I've been keeping up :)

I always love the "Buy X for $X, and do something with it" competitions.

I put seasons 1-10 on my xbox, and my dad literally watched all of them non stop.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Deadcell, Adam corolla has an exquisite collection of cars. Ive explained this to people in person billions of times. He isn't an actor on this show, in reality he is a HUGE car person. Don't be so quick to judge.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
What is up with the goverment setting top speed on cars at 112 k. thats only 70 mph :( sucks to live in Japan and buy a new car. You have to mod. it right away lol

Also youtube it. there is 4 vidoes for the whole thing

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Big Wang Bandit;1085523 said:
Deadcell, Adam corolla has an exquisite collection of cars. Ive explained this to people in person billions of times. He isn't an actor on this show, in reality he is a HUGE car person. Don't be so quick to judge.

And?

Clarkson IS Top Gear. End of. He's the heart, the soul and the bald path. You can't have Top Gear without Clarkson, we found that out in 1999 when he left the Show in it's original format and it /Failed just months later.

92nsx;1085655 said:
What is up with the goverment setting top speed on cars at 112 k. thats only 70 mph :( sucks to live in Japan and buy a new car. You have to mod. it right away lol

Also youtube it. there is 4 vidoes for the whole thing

They're actually limited to 112MPH or 180KPH. Not sure why thought, any chance it could be as part of a Gentleman's agreement like in Germany?

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
DonS1mpson;1079084 said:
And in case you didn't know ,you can watch the latest episode within a few hours of it going live here -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

Yeah but if you get online from the US you can't!:nono:

annoyingrob;1085245 said:
I haven't watched the latest episode, but I've been keeping up

I always love the "Buy X for $X, and do something with it" competitions.

I put seasons 1-10 on my xbox, and my dad literally watched all of them non stop.

I agree those are the best ones, oh and their random adventures.
and wow...your dad watched them all, non-stop? how many HOURS is that? I guess it's not TO crazy but its a lot of TV time!

I was watching season 11 on youtube until the BBC claimed copyright and got it deleted! I was pissed...but its ok because my friend said he'd give me a copy of all the seasons on DVD sometime soon....hehe. well, all the seasons since they started back up in 2001.