todays dyno results

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
well once again i would like to thank everyone who answered my tuning/install questions....it was a big help not going to the dyno without any knowledge.

As for the results...

Run temp....90 degrees
12% humidity

first pull--baseline (8psi)----225hp 226torque
running very lean so we start adjusting

tuned---(8psi)------239 hp..243.45 torque
11.18 (a/f)
****note for tuned low boost pull***** after we did this final pull on low boost we realized that we left the safcII tuned for high boost....so we figure that the a/f was better and a little higher horsepower if we switched back. However we already got the car off the dyno.

tuned (12.5 psi)........275 hp.....295 torque
11.54 a/f ratio

All in all I am pleased....I figure an intercooler and pipes will help out alot and maybe get me closer to 290hp. Also we tried to tune to 13 or 14 psi...but the turbo said no...it would just drop back down to 12ish. So we tuned at that level.

Mod list: K&n intake, MAFT, 3inch exhaust turbo back, high flow cat, greddy profec A, SAFCII, plugs and wires

When i return to school sunday, i have 3 videos and 2 dyno graphs and ill post them up

Last edited:

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
IJ. said:
Well done Robbo get the vids up!
(Any trip to the dyno where you make more than stop power AND drive it home is a success!)

drive the supra a hour home from school.....1hour to dyno....and 1 hour home....that my friends is the sound of success

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Very nice.

Have you re-done the HG yet?

I know you didn't list it as a mod; but most MKIII owners do even if everyone else doesn't understand. :)

You are making more power than me and I have alot more mods; my A/f ratio was under 9 when I dynoed... Stupid 550's.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
here is the dyno sheet...its horsepower on top...and a/f on bottom

blue=baseline
red= high boost
green= low boost

green was run on high boost settings on safc...so richer a/f

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 23