Throw some, throw some D's on it(that's lame)

heyitsdatguy

loser.....
Jan 9, 2007
Mira Mesa,CA
repost, but oh well.

aaahhhh.......

dammit...............

I threw some................

Dubs on it!! :lol:

My wheels now...18x8.5 and 18x9.5. Front offset is 32 and rear is 35.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1213506_1.jpg

p1213506_2.jpg

p1213506_3.jpg

p1213506_4.jpg

p1213506_5.jpg

Last edited:

heyitsdatguy

loser.....
Jan 9, 2007
Mira Mesa,CA
Wheels are 5zigens and the offset is +35 all around. 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear.

Feedback, come on people.

I like them...

- Dawly

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Too big, in my opinion. In the same light, they make the brakes look like those from a matchbox car. :(

But congrats for thinking outside the box, and daring to go big. :) I've always cared more about performance than looks, so I tend to settle somewhere in the middle, and if I sway, it's to the performance side.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Damn, I did not realize they were 20's hahahahahah. Damn. Damn. Way too big for my taste but they look good. Can you take more pictures, but from a distance?

heyitsdatguy

loser.....
Jan 9, 2007
Mira Mesa,CA
I know, the first thing that comes to everyone's mind is "too big".

Yea shaef, I'm trying to step out of the box and start a new trend. 20"s can fit and go on an MKIII(for show, of course).

The 20's that are on now are 19lbs, the 18's that were on before were 23lbs.

Modmonster, I need a paintjob that's a no brainer. When I'm ready I'll paint it myself.

ERA, bodykit is in the works. Just check my socal build thread for updates on that.

I'm not too big on the performance, but I do have minor upgrades to stay pleased with the car on big wheels also.

......anything else?

- Dawly

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
I like them alright... though I have 19's so "too big" isn't the first thing I thought.

If you're interested in my opinion here it is: I would have gone for a lower offset in the front and rolled/flared the front fenders a bit. I think the rears would look much better with some real meat on them and not stretched. Same fender treatment would be nice too. If you like stretched tires I think you should have them somewhat matching front to rear.

I would also like to see some pics a bit farther from the car aswell.

PS - a big brake kit would always help ;)

heyitsdatguy

loser.....
Jan 9, 2007
Mira Mesa,CA
My fenders are rolled and I would like to flare them so I can get lower offset wheels. Tires came with the wheels. I don't like them stretched

18's were beginning to look alittle small on the car. I like the way these wheels fill everything up.

I wish I could've taken a side view before I took the wheels off(the 20's), but there was also the GS blocking the view. Yea, I think the LBCrew is onto a new thing here.:naughty:

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
20's IMO are PERFECT for the supra... those wheels look sick on that car and i dont care what anyone says... perfect wheel to tire to car ratio.. the car is huge and stock the wheels just dont fill that void up.. these look nice.. very nice.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
I like the fact you obviously drink heinekin beer
+10 for that.I buy it in a keg and it's great as long as it's icy cold.:biglaugh:
The wheels are too big for what i'm into but they look great..