Thieves steal dead biker's motorcycle

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
http://www.visordown.com/motorcyclenews/view/thieves_steal_dead_bikers_motorcycle/5498.html

A FATAL motorcycle crash took a bizarre twist when thieves stole the machine and drove away, leaving the critically injured rider dying at the side of the road.
Virginia police are asking anyone with information about the motorcycle Scott Henry, 26, of Brantford, was riding when it crashed Monday at 3pm on Indian Line in Townsend Township in north Norfolk, Virginia to come forward.

"We don't know where the bike is, the make or model or anything," said Constable Jeff Walraven.

Henry was rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries but died soon after arriving. Police said a brown or beige truck stopped at the scene shortly after the crash and a man got out, picked up the motorcycle and drove north along Indian Line. Walraven said he "wouldn't speculate" on whether the motorcycle was stolen.

The investigation is continuing.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Holy fuck. They say the crash was fatal, so I'm assuming the injured motorcyclist didn't make it?

That is seriously fucking whacked.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Not enough details...

It almost sounds like the guy stole the bike and the person that owned it chased. Guy wipes out, owner takes bike back and leave asshat for dead.

We probably won't end up knowing the truth...

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
well ok, even if he was chasing the guy who stole it in the first place...you just dont leave someone in the road to die. Im sorry if that offends some of the more conservative types, but jesus H, have some compasion. If that turns out to be the story, I just dont know what to think about the world anymore.

No matter what the story, thats some cold blooded shit right there.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Oh, don't get me wrong, that is SERIOUSLY fucked up to leave someone dying there...

I'd be interested in the whole story, but we probably won't find out...

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Poodles;1127764 said:
Not enough details...

It almost sounds like the guy stole the bike and the person that owned it chased. Guy wipes out, owner takes bike back and leave asshat for dead.

We probably won't end up knowing the truth...

sounds to me like the biker wreaked, the two guys saw the bike and the rider and was like "hmm... :naughty:"