The thing I hate the most about supras/my supra is.......

dirtbike44

Apr 4, 2008
calgary
The only thing i hate is how heavy it is. But then i guess if it weren't so heavy it would take away from the car also. Over all I'm happy with it other than the old wiring that likes to scare me.

TooRandom

Jun 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
Just the sheer size of it. I used to own a 91 mr2 before this and i noticed how much of a pita is to find spots to parallel park.

btw Great thread! =)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Leaky Roof, and i don't think it is just from the targa either, although it might be bent. I have Rust in some spots. The car is never finished. It has it's problems from time to time, it has been very good reliability wise to me. Paint is Old and faded.
Oil leaks on my driveway... Anyone know how to get them out really well?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Love how people always complain about how heavy it is, but these are the same people that would bitch if it was a rolling tin can...

Only thing I hate about my Supra is that it attracts fucktards that put dents into it...

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
The dumb kids that use and abuse these cars without putting the ground work in, and then it breaks, complain about how it's a POS and they should have bought a MKIV in the first place. It gives all of us younger enthusiasts a bad name

That and the fact that all the UK supras are rust buckets.

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
i only hate rear hatch cause its leaking atm and ive fixed it thrice to afind its leaking from another location lol!

other than that can't fault the mkiii!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Rob_Supra87;1097266 said:
I hate that its brown, I can't think of anything to do with it in that color to make it look nice.

I really don't know what everyone's got against brown... It's a WONDERFUL color! It looks GREAT painted black!!!

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
CRE;1097321 said:
I really don't know what everyone's got against brown... It's a WONDERFUL color! It looks GREAT painted black!!!

I would paint it but the paint is still good, guy kept it garaged whole time he had it (60,000 original miles) so its paint is still shiny so it would feel like w aste of a good paintjob to repaint it haha

7M-GTEric

Sep 27, 2007
Knoxville, TN
To make a long story short, I hate the fact that it's 16 years old and the fact that I couldn't have it when I was it's age. Then again, we'd probably both be dead if that were the case.

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
the thousands of dollars i invested into my N/A supra and it wont even crank without blowing a fuse!

and getting wet from the targa seals when its raining and i have to brake <3 plastic bags

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Leaking oil pan...but mostly the fact that you pretty much have to take the engine out to fix the damn oil pan...

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
The TOP THREE things I hate most about Supras........
#1. Targas :thumbsdow::thumbdown:barf::icon_evil:gotrice:
#2. Automatics :cry::nono:

*3. The stock "Over the valve cover" intake manifold :icon_conf

And for the list of things I LOVE:love: about the Supra....ENDLESS:icon_bigg

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Rob_Supra87;1097370 said:
I would paint it but the paint is still good, guy kept it garaged whole time he had it (60,000 original miles) so its paint is still shiny so it would feel like w aste of a good paintjob to repaint it haha

Black it out, I don't think the color of the car matters for that? Besides, I happen to think brown MkIIIs are pure sex... Trade you my black car with shoddy paint... I'll even swap the guts so you still get the nice stuff (other than, of course, the nice paint :rofl:)