The thing I hate the most about supras/my supra is.......

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
Van;1036594 said:
I dislike that it weighs 3,550! That Toyota didn't see fit to locate more of the engine behind the front wheels, giving the Supra better weight distribution. Van

Supra allready has a weight distribution of 53/47, what more could you ask for?

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
shaeff said:
That's great. That's why I'm here. But if you showed up with that "you owe me" attitude just because you own a car that's like mine, then have fun helping yourself. ;) (And no, that's not actually directed at you.)

heh heh... I have enough issues cashing in debts from friends to get them over to help me with projects... Its helped me have a lot more time to work on stuff of my own as I have stopped helping folks that I only hear from when they need me for something. They never seem to have free time to return the favor.

What really chaps me is the folks I help for free and then when I ask them for help or a favor they quote me a price. That gets a quick removal from the ol favor slot and a move over to the "tool" slot.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Another thing I hate about my supra is no footwell or center console lighting. But I fixed that last night and now I have a nice blue glow.

If people would rebuild thier motors before modifying it the mods they put on would perform better. But they don't want to spend the motor on rebuilding the motor. Either way they are going to end up spending the money rebuilding their motor.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
ViR2;1037842 said:
labrat469, dont know about USDM, but EDM supras have lighted green driver footwell ;)

Mine has that too.

I hate the starter bolt, top tranny bolt, improper factory head bolt torque, the fear it gives me regaurding rod knock when I have no symptoms at all.

I love it way more than any of those things though. I'm still young enough and new enough to the game to blindly look past its flaws. :D There is nothing I'd rather own than a mkiii short of $50,000.

noredline

Yeah, I'd stands on that.
Sep 26, 2006
Chandler, AZ
The fact that if I do any kind of work or repair that I look at whatever section I'm working and respond with "well that areas being removed so I might as well fix/clean/repair this over here" It's a constant project.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
leme think.the shitty imposible to remove rear speakers the rusty exhaust muffler and the ugly peeling steering wheel.thats it............syke!! did i mention my car was out side during a freak florida hail storm and now has like 100 little dents all over .andddddd i have rims sitting im my room but no tires!!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i hate the fact that i love them so much i cant get away from them/be pissed at them/walk away from them. its like being mad at a beautiful woman......its just not happening.

85celicasupra

spokane supra owner
Mar 9, 2008
spokane,wa
forums.celicasupra.com
1) Lack of being able to get parts for. Even if i want to splurge and buy new toyota genuine parts, even they are becoming class F
2) People telling me that it is a celica and only has a 4 cyl, that an I6 wasnt ever optioned in celicas
3) asking if i have the car from back to the future

(BTW i own an mk2)

MA70_Powa

Boost Addict
Jun 17, 2007
Tasmania
the only thing i hate at the moment is the fact that its taken 5 months for my 7mgte swap to be done... and its still not finished...