The (old) Official Gun Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
My machine gun pics. Sorry for the shitty quality. Don't have a flatbed scanner any more to get these old pics in the comp.

Yeah, BAR's rock.

Last edited:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
you guys at sea, squid? and is there supposed to be a canvas bag or something to catch the brass so you have less a chance of slipping on 'em?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
I was a cadet at the time on the USS John F Kennedy. They didn't have any brass catchers installed. The bottom one was an older M60. I really enjoyed it, except that the padding I was laying on didn't cover my knees and I had non-skid digging into them every time I had an extended burst lol.

L

lanky189

i love that big of young squiddy....heh...if any of you get to meet him nowadays you'll see how different he looks now....and how similar he looks now..

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
lanky189 said:
... you'll see how different he looks now....and how similar he looks now..

Amazing how that unfolds over the years, eh?
I demand a 'whaddya look like' thread over on TSCVA!

Oh ya ... and to bring it back on-topic ... I've had one 30 round clip's worth of full-auto fun with a friend's SK in the woods of TN years ago - I highly recommend it to anyone who has the means! (Legally, of course :rolleyes: )

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
lanky189 said:
i love that big of young squiddy....heh...if any of you get to meet him nowadays you'll see how different he looks now....and how similar he looks now..

lol. less hair up top, more hair on the face.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
wait......was there ever any question about that? lol

50cal.gif

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
:dunno: i just put my head phones on and clean away i usally clean all the C7, and C9s in my section while the other guys did stuff like polish boots make bed shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.