The official MN Mille Lacs Lake summer 07 meet!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hello all!!!

We have all been talking about it in the MN thread lately so this thread will make it official. I am putting together the Mille Lacs meet so all of us MN owners can finally get together.

We have chosen Mille Lacs lake because it is in central MN so almost anyone can make it and it isnt such a long drive.

Here is the low down!!!
All Mk's are invited to the meet. You can come for the day or camp overnight with the group!!!

Date = Saturday July 14th-15th 2007
Location = Mille Lacs Kathio State Park
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/mille_lacs_kathio/index.html

The plan is this nothing fancy just a gathering. All supra owners, friends and family are welcome. Kids are also welcome but keep in mind what could go down when people have had mabey too much to drink ect. Bringing your car is not mandatory but lets be honest the more Supras we can get the better.

This is going to be a show and shine event, the best of show will recieve nothing but braging rites and mabey a snickers...lol

Its all about getting the cars together and meeting each other. Its a bring your tent and as much food / beer as the Supra can haul event. Really just a big old Supra party with a bon fire.

I called the State park and they have enough room and can make a spot for us no mater how big we can make this. They will put us all together meaning we will all have camping next to each other. You can have two tents per campsite and up to 6 people per which means we need to know who is coming 90 days prior to the event to reserve our spaces. They said they can put us up against the water so lots of swimming, tanning, and great Supra pictures.

I know a few of you are going to get this out to other websites so please PM me with what sites its on and who is coming. Remember you have until May 15th to commit after that I will reserve the spots. Please PM me if you are coming or with any questions.

Thanks Ryan
My cell 701-866-9660

The List
1. da89soup
2. emiliorescigno
3. Suprahero (Flying in from Bama for the meet)
ect

Last edited:

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I'm in for sure, I'll work on spreading the word a bit later.
And here's my contact info:
Emilio Rescigno
-deleted-

1. da89soup
2. emiliorescigno

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Guys I did post this up on SF!!! I am going to post it up on a few other sites as well I will let you know where I put it so If I miss one you guys could help me get the word out....

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I've got a link up at www.MNbeaterz.com, a little forum, but worth a shot.

I've also posted a link in www.toyotanation.com a forum I frequent.

edit: I'm working on posting it on www.mnsportcompacts.net too, there are a few Supra guys there too, but posting events there is poky, so it'll take a day or two.

Another large(ish) MN forum is www.fivezeroseven.com I'm not a member there but if anyone here is, a post there would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

supra87t/t4

Phase Two
Apr 9, 2005
MPLS, MN
I believe a state park pass is $25/year, is there a day or weekend pass that costs less? Not that $25 is alot, but people should know they need to pay something and what it will be.

Glen

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
supra87t/t4 said:
I believe a state park pass is $25/year, is there a day or weekend pass that costs less? Not that $25 is alot, but people should know they need to pay something and what it will be.

Glen

You may be right and I will call them back on monday and ask if there will be a cost to get in ect ect.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thanks Emilio, I was kinda hoping for more of a responce so far but reguardless im going. If its just you and me I will bring my boat and we will just go fishing????:biglaugh:

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
haha sounds like a plan to me, we do have a number of months still though, I'm amazed how few in MN stand up and take notice when it comes to meets....

(one caveat, I'm a bad Minnesotan and haven't fished much :icon_razz )

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I'm starting to get a bit more feedback from the other forums, and we've got a few IS300s interested, I'd say yes to them going, whatcha think?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well I finally have my car out of storage for the summer and am really looking forward to our get together as big or small as it ends up. I have spent some money on my car again this spring and should have all im doing finished by our gathering. You will all get to see pictures in build up when I get it together.

Ryan