The official MN Mille Lacs Lake summer 07 meet!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well guys we are getting close so I just wanted to see who is coming!!! If you are planning on coming for sure chime in. Hopefully we have a few cars to make this worth it????

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
da89soup said:
Well guys we are getting close so I just wanted to see who is coming!!! If you are planning on coming for sure chime in. Hopefully we have a few cars to make this worth it????
count me in for having at least one supra there. eheh 2jzgte single mkiii... eheh Im almost done just need to add some finishing touches. Now if only I werent so anal about it being put together so clean.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Guys My car is done as of today!!!! Extreme rodknock!!! I would still come to this meet, I tried to put together, but with only 3 cars coming including mine I think its time to throw in the towel. We tried??? I now need to save whatever I can for a turbo swap for this winter. Kinda sucks I was hoping the NA would make it one more summer???? Sorry guys but I wont be coming!!!

dunnbeetle

Dec 11, 2005
Bemidji, MN
www.myspace.com
damn that sux....but i know how it goes...one too many times lol...anyway since this is cancelled I will prolly attend the club redline cruise to duluth...i'd say there will prolly be 10 - 20 cars which will most likely include a mkII, my mkIII, and mkIV...if ne1 here wants to check the club out or maybe evene tag along here's the website:

http://clubredline.net/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1181841158

Contact ChrisNelson with any questions