The new Supe

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
Well as i said earlier my black supra got the knock. i took her to my local toyota dealer just to have a look at and out of the blue the mechanic says he has just had a supra traded in. i got it for an amazing price and its so clean you wouldnt believe. but i intend on stripping the car and selling for bits and keeping the engine to rebuild :D

here is the new car.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and also i got myself a honda civic VTI as a run around. for what it is its cool. 1.8 vti 170bhp hehe great for shoving the snowboards and the bikes in for trips away.

heres some pics of that

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

engine looked tatty had to do something about that

sm_photo_missing.jpg

so yea my build thred will be coming back to life shortly and i intend on doing a full rebuild new pistons conrods mhg arps blah blah. :biglaugh:

haha

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Don't part it, sell it to someone who'll appreciate it for a price you can appreciate ;)

They car looks to be in great shape, have any more interior pics?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ugh. I'd rather some punk ricer kid buy it than you part it. At least then, someday down the road an enthusiast could bring it back to it's current state.

Parting that car is such a waste. Kindof makes me sick...

Trnsprtr

Jun 2, 2008
Stanley, NC
As everybody else is saying, please don't part that out; but if you must insist, I'd really like to buy that steering wheel off of you (assuming it's an airbag wheel as it looks to be).

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
nope, that's an 89 steering wheel, they didn't come with an airbag..

airbag wheels look just like Camry steering wheels are nothing special design wise, and they're 4 spoke..