The new car now she has "hers"

veedubin

Official SM Decals
I went out the other day looking for a set of used tires for my Supra. So I stopped to talk to a freind about an old parts supra he had laying around. I had not talked to this guy in over 2 years. I wasn't even sure that he had the car anymore. So yea, he did, and he made me the offer of a life time (I could have the tires off it so long as I took the whole car :biglaugh: )
Called him up 2 days later to arrange to get it out of the storage unit. And to my surprise, this thing is gorgeous! It had turned from a parts car to my wife's project car. 1990 Gloss white Targa Navy Blue cloth. The paint and body on this car is mint. No motor or trans, but was a 5spd NA. all peices are there just some( ok a lot) need to be put back on. I don't have any really good pics due to the dark night we brought it home in, and then the 24 hour snow the day after..... I HATE snow! Once the snow decides to subside, and or I want to unbury the car, I will snap some pics. I still need to clean it out and assess the work to be done. So I will be starting a small and very slow build thread. We have still not decided what engine tranny combo to do yet, but looking to have it running by her birthday July 26.

Attachments

• IMGA0519.JPG
    IMGA0519.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMGA0520.JPG
    IMGA0520.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMGA0518.JPG
    IMGA0518.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 73

veedubin

Official SM Decals
karlmk3;1474470 said:
now tech you still dont have tires lol there hers :icon_bigg

LOL yea yea, I did say I have till July..... she won't miss em :icon_razz Besides she hates the sawblades as much as I do. She told me she wants some nice rims on it, not sure what yet, but she doesn't want a stock supra(she said the words 2JZ.... I love her!)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
ForcedTorque;1474952 said:
And, I hate you!:biglaugh:

My wife would laugh out loud while my Supra burned to the ground.

Been there.... sucks to not be able to even talk about the supra... :(

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
veedubin;1474795 said:
LOL yea yea, I did say I have till July..... she won't miss em :icon_razz Besides she hates the sawblades as much as I do. She told me she wants some nice rims on it, not sure what yet, but she doesn't want a stock supra(she said the words 2JZ.... I love her!)

Lucky you, mine wants a 1J and a bunch of CF parts for her 86.5:nono:

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
my girlfriend loves my supra and wants me to get her one....she even specified she wants a black targa turbo....i think shes the one guise XD