The LHD Digidash Bible

Silent Deatz

made in Germany
Jul 21, 2006
Zurich
www.supra-forum.de
25167141.jpg

A buddy of mine have found a very good source for the connectors.
http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/090_Connectors/090_connectors.html

For the digidash you will need the female 090 MT connectors.
partnumbers:
12pin: #12P090-MT Female; 18pin: #18P090-MT Female; 20pin: #20P090-MT Female

I have bought a set and they fit perfectly.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Unfortunately, the digital dash does mess with the signal some before it goes to the ECU. I believe it is something like a divide by 5 setup or something along those lines. The external speed sensor puts out 20 pulses per revolution but if I remember correctly, the stock speed sensor is something like 4 pulses per revolution.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Sorry, I haven't been around here in awhile. Yes there is. I go through the procedures on post #57. I am working on another LHD digidash, but without owning a Supra anymore, it is kind of difficult to experiment around like I did on the genesis project.

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
I still check this thread from time to time. Hoping for an update. Was the project scrapped? if anything id take over your conversion lol

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
If anybody else does this or has a digi-dash that they are converting over to mph let me know, I have 3D printed speedo wheels from AutoExtrude that convert the actual input and make the speedometer accurate

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Hey everyone, I'm back for a bit. Yeah, it's been years, but anyway, I haven't really done any more work after the first successful swap. I will try and answer whatever questions you all have. I saved the pictures and such to one of my drives a few laptops ago, so I will need to dig it out and such. The most valuable part of the whole swap was the translated JDM digidash wiring diagram. Everything else you can kind of figure out as you go along. What would be a huge help (something that didn't really exist much 8 years ago) would be a 3D printer big enough to print out a LHD gauge cluster shell. If someone made that and a swappable wiring harness, that would make the swap much easier.

noctos

Mar 4, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm back for a bit. Yeah, it's been years, but anyway, I haven't really done any more work after the first successful swap. I will try and answer whatever questions you all have. I saved the pictures and such to one of my drives a few laptops ago, so I will need to dig it out and such. The most valuable part of the whole swap was the translated JDM digidash wiring diagram. Everything else you can kind of figure out as you go along. What would be a huge help (something that didn't really exist much 8 years ago) would be a 3D printer big enough to print out a LHD gauge cluster shell. If someone made that and a swappable wiring harness, that would make the swap much easier.
Hey man if by any chance you're still kicking around again, the 20 pulses per revolution sensor is the last bit I need. Is it possible to make one, or any moden vss that would work? Thanks

freemang20

Mar 2, 2024
Hey! Awesome write up. Know it's been a while but I figured I'd ask. No luck finding an original speedo sensor. On the ford sensor, I understand the electrical concerns, but what is more pressing to me is the question of how I would go about mating the SC37T to either the speedo cable or the r154. Do you have any suggestions as to how I could make that work?