THE INSANITYTEST

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You now owe me sixty seconds of my life back..................lol

I cracked a smile and could have laughed if I didn't know it was a test.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
passage with flying colors. its that fucking frog making that sound from some gay cell phone ring or commercial or whatever. i hated that frog with a passion.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
How could anyone fail? That is so irratating. That sound is up there with babys crying and Harley Davidsons. Worst noise ever.

T

turbo06

Uh yeah you owe me 60 seconds of my life back, I take paypal.:nuts:

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I can tell you all this. I could watch that for four hours without laughing, smiling or picking my nose.

Now, the following incident involing a high clock tower overlooking the busiest highway with rush hour traffic and a highpower projectile launching device might be considered a side-effect..... but hey, at least I'll know I am sane.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Clip said:
passage with flying colors. its that fucking frog making that sound from some gay cell phone ring or commercial or whatever. i hated that frog with a passion.

im guessing this was out way before that damn frog...anyways ive seen it so many times, ive passed...the 15 second mark haha!

whoa it just hit me...who wants to go to speedzone?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OMFG, I was so annoyed I screamed "I'm NOT INSANE" and then and went and planted roses in someones tomatto garden.