***The Every Other Color and Wild Paint Scheme Supras Thread***

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
p644601_1.jpg

Ya that's mine. It's all paint, no decals. Thanks turbonator u should post more pics of yours its pretty wild too. I like solid colored cars better just because you can drive them anywhere. I dont drive mine anywhere because of the orange yellow fade on the side and im scared some ayhole will scratch it and ill have to pay $500 to have it fixed. Still love the customs though because their unique and rare, and you'll usually know whos driving them.

SupraOfDoom;457237 said:
Mine's actually Cameleon ( Bought it like that ):
p885242_1.jpg

p885242_2.jpg

Sorry for all the pics. I will miss this color pics do no justice.

OMG... I love the purple... this is the color I want to get my 94 camry done.... seriously.. what is it called and where did you get it.... I would love to know the color code .... please....if you still remember it...

Last edited:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
86andhalfWhiteGirl;885242 said:
OMG... I love the purple... this is the color I want to get my 94 camry done.... seriously.. what is it called and where did you get it.... I would love to know the color code .... please....if you still remember it...
Reading pwns you...
SupraOfDoom;457237 said:
Mine's actually Cameleon
SupraOfDoom;457237 said:
(Bought it like that)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know, we have a grey/silver supra thread that your car would fit nicely in... You're the second member to post silver/grey supras in the every other color thread... ;)