jdm 7mge
2gskhew.jpg

2qjlkw9.jpg

1183d05.jpg

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio

^^^ I'd ROCK those rims, ANBUryan! Always love to see your car pics, as it let's me "picture" my car with those rims in my minds-eye! PRETTY!

-crisp

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
GrimJack;1729822 said:
Just went through this and realized that I haven't posted any pics of the new car... then dug through my hard drive, and realized that I really don't HAVE any good pictures of the new car. I have to fix that, and soon... luckily the PacNW show is only a few weeks away, and I'll probably end up with some nice pics on the golf course. Until then, here's some photos from a recent wash of the old car and the new car...

Both cars look great, I should see if I still have the pics of my car at your house :D

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

=D i know, needs lower and rims... fear not. I have lots of drivetrain/suspension stuff in my plans. Hope to have her all done by TX2K12.

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
YourEnemy;1758355 said:
"Great pics here..."

Every time I see your machine and think of it's uniquely aspirated configuration, I feel like I need to make the hop down I-75 and look you up! Nice "menace" you have going there in your pics.;)

-crisp

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Honestly that bumper looks like the ricest possible thing you can throw on the front of a Supra.

But Yourenemy manages to pull it off, I have no idea how, but it looks great in his application!

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
RazoE;1758546 said:
Honestly that bumper looks like the ricest possible thing you can throw on the front of a Supra.

But Yourenemy manages to pull it off, I have no idea how, but it looks great in his application!

He wears a CAPE:evil3: at night...:biglaugh:

-crisp

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
haha you guys are great! And I appreciate the compliments!

Abe: I believe it was called the EVO IV or something along that line, It was not my first choice at the time but it has slowly grown on me over the years, when I repaint the car again I might go with something a bit different... not sure yet.... doing a very subtle widebody has crossed my mind a few times lol

Crisp: are you going to the street life tour in Xenia?

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
YourEnemy;1758874 said:
haha you guys are great! And I appreciate the compliments!

Crisp: are you going to the street life tour in Xenia?

;)

I don't know about the Xenia street life tour! What is it and when is it?

...I'd love to come and play...:)

-crisp