The Automotive Express non supra build. 67 Continental!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
well...

I got the headlight buckets out, wire wheeled, and painted with Hammerite hammered finish paint. It's suposed to stop rust, but i think for the structural areas i will still go with POR-15.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I then mounted Hella e-code headlights in place of traditional sealed beams. They are SO much better at distributing the light evenly. I HIGHLY recomend this upgrade. It's not factory correct (who cares) but it is so much safer for night time pimpin ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I finaly got a photo of the brake calipers painted black. You wont see them behind the wheels but the paint was free, and I was painting my master cylinder black anyways. I used G2 brake paint system.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and lastly is a picture of the chrome on my mirror... i need to get it redone... :smt009

sm_photo_missing.jpg

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
I think that conti is pretty much perfect. However, i dothink they should have kept the stock chrome body accents. It needs that little bit of contrast to accentuate the body lines. But other than that, the mob crew conti is f'ing hot.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Ckanderson said:
so you really think all black would be sweet?

I do, but others arnt so sure..........

I think it looks baller, but then again they do look just as good with a bunch of chrome so I don't know.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Today I got the oil pan on, and did some cleaning.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

dirty dirty dirty CLEAN endlink!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

she's looking MUCH better!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Ah I love my job.......

tokico cross referenced the front shocks to a common part number that every manufacturer makes.....

now they just need to find out the rear.

ill be running bilstiens on the lincoln ;)