The absolute worst looking MK3, ever?

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Someone should shoot the people that came up with both of those fine examples of shittyness. Wow is all I can say. Reminds me of the BAAAAADDDDDDD Enzo Ferrari kit car that I saw for sale on the net somewhere recently. Didn't come anywhere close to RESEMBLING an Enzo. It was based off a Pontiac Solstice I believe. Anyone else see that atrocity?

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
A Mind is a treible thing to waste>

I was gonna say "only in So Cal you would see cars like this one but didn't wanna get flamed, but it does say California on the Plate, now I feel better about saying it, the picture says it for me.

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
A friend of mine said I should "make my Supra look like the one from the Fast and the Furious". Not that I would anyway, but now I guess I have proof! Horrible!

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I actually think his windows are a crappy lexan, because on supraforums there are pictures of it with no windows and its got a crummy rollcage built in it as well. Hopefully he can't see while driving so he can hurry up and take that ugly P.O.S of the face of the planet.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Poor MKIII. :(

LOL at people thinking it's actually an MKIV. Look at the interior, it's definitely a MKIII.

ABNPayne

Jul 18, 2010
Macon, GA
shaeff;1651684 said:
Poor MKIII. :(

LOL at people thinking it's actually an MKIV. Look at the interior, it's definitely a MKIII.

Actually guys it's a 1992.5 MkIII/IV. Look up the production numbers, I'll wait... LMMFAO

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
Torque;1651397 said:
It's between that asshole and this one.
p1651830_1.jpg

OMFG!!! is the bumper just stuck over the other one??? laaaaame!!!

Chaingun

Nov 4, 2010
Mooreland OK
whether you hate it or not, there IS alot of work there, too bad it's wasted on something so horrible, if he'd put that much work into it without getting retarded like he did it may have been a decent car, alas that didn't happen....