The absolute worst looking MK3, ever?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
RazoE;1652174 said:
4815780003_large.jpg

wow, bumper sticker on the metal bumper support..

But it's painted black so it blends in, right? Guys? Bueller?

Also, how the hell can he see out the back?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Holy shit, I forgot about Hommer.!!!

he progressed further with the interior if I remember correctly, put cherry wood in there or something..

the exterior was just as bad as well..

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
92TealSupra;1652390 said:
The word "FUCK" has been used quite often in this thread :hsugh:

[video=youtube;eVh5I525Z04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVh5I525Z04[/video]

Favorites for me "Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself", "I guess we're really fucked now!"...

"Infuckingcredible!"

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I like that bodykit for MKIV's, but yellow definately makes it looks like shit. Not to mention the dash and other interior bits spraypainted.

But the worst is the wheels. Widebody + stock size wheels = FAIL

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Whew, thought I'd see the demotivator someone made from a pic I had posted here of my supra. Found it the other day...shoulda saved it for posterity. Can't seem to find it again :-/ It pissed me off so bad that I put a deposit down on custom steel rims.

That said. These guys FAIL, and in a bad way. At least I'm trying to make mine look right...

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
i know mine isnt a beauty queen by far lol but those cars in this post are just fugly and need to be burnt. I to like the mk4 body kits to a point and that one would of looked good if it wasnt yellow and had a nice set of wheels and was slammed but yeah unless someone would actually save that i am sad to see that mk4 just going down hill:cry:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
OneJoeZee;1652873 said:
One of the Supras that comes out of the raised cowl hood thread will be the absolute worst looking MK3 ever.

What makes you say that Joe? Surely you jest after seeing the couple in this thread...

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
nothing will make that body kit look good....except a few gallons of gas and a match. its WAY too obnoxious/F&F style.

Project-X

Jan 4, 2008
Toronto
I can't say that I would burn any of these cars. Nothing a full days work of tearing all that junk of with crowbars, grinder and some various tools couldn't fix