Thanks,Vonda/MKIIIVixen and Chocolate!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks Vonda for the chocolate peanut butter candy that I received today. I was joking when I said to send me some baking goods but thanks for doing it! You have some skills in baking! :icon_bigg I would take a pic but my camera is not here and my computer is being fixed. I am on a note book laptop right now. Hopefully they won't be gone before I get my computer back. lol

For anyone that doesn't know, I live in Canada and she lives in Alabama. :) Oh! and IJ, got mine first. :D

PS: Thanks Jay for letting her bake for me. :biglaugh:

Duane

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
You're welcome. :icon_bigg

I'm glad they survived shipping, I really didn't know if they would hold up.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
They arrived yesterday afternoon :)
(I posted in my thread and asked J to Hug you thanks)

As I posted veeeerrryyy sweet :D
(more than 1 a day would bring on a diabetic coma I think)

Arrived in perfect condition thanks!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, I can't believe of all the chocolate she shipped, yours is the only one in the USof A and it's the only one that got lost.........:dunno:

Awesome might be a bit of an exaggeration..........Duane has my wife send him chocolates, what's next? :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1219984 said:
Dave, I can't believe of all the chocolate she shipped, yours is the only one in the USof A and it's the only one that got lost.........:dunno:

Awesome might be a bit of an exaggeration..........Duane has my wife send him chocolates, what's next? :biglaugh:

Can't tell, secret. :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;1219987 said:
Can't tell, secret. :D

I wasn't going to tell you this Duane, but I added my own special ingredient to those chocolate balls.......:evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1219993 said:
I wasn't going to tell you this Duane, but I added my own special ingredient to those chocolate balls.......:evil2:

I have to be careful on my responses, I had to use the backspace button.

:biglaugh:

I have only 3 left now hahahahaha, I gave one to Dave (Grimjack) since I was at his house last night and one to wife. I'm eating the rest. I've had about, what..maybe 9 of them already? lol

Edit: Make that 2 left, I'm eating another one.Yummy!!!!!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero;1219991 said:
My order has been placed for Tshirts to wear at the Texas meet. Thanks Tanya.

:love:

I have so been craving chocoate for days now.... this thread is making me :'(