targa top ?

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
Canuckrz;1235611 said:
I don't think you grasp how fast 140 is. And no I haven't, fastest I've done is 100 because I had to get the fudge out of the way of a transfer truck in a hurry. And anyone who has done those speeds on here are experienced drivers and wouldn't even try it unless the conditions were perfect and the roads clear.

I've never been that fast either so yea i guess i wouldnt know. The fastest I have been in a car is 100 maybe 110 and i wasn't driving. I'm not that stupid if i were to get pulled over my license would be gone till the age 18 or 21, I do not want that to happen.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
*james*;1235533 said:
yes yes thats what im looking forward too.. i dont think i would not like it theres no way! doin 140 down the interstate with the top off, everyone lookin at you and your badass supra (wishing they had 1) bet it feels great!

LMAO I missed this and now understand the helmet crack :D

Kid sure it was rude but it was funny and very mild a response to such an idiotic post.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
*james*, you are a grade A wanker.

You have some older and very well-respected members of this community offering you advice, but you seem to think you know better.

Why bother coming on here if you know everything??

Stop, slow down, and THINK before you post.

The more you post, the more you come across like a typical know-it-all ricer-boy.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
The only thing funnier than reading someone calling another person a wanker is to hear it in person... especially if the person saying it is from Oz or the UK :biglaugh:

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
LilMissMkIII;1235636 said:
*james*, you are a grade A wanker.

You have some older and very well-respected members of this community offering you advice, but you seem to think you know better.

Why bother coming on here if you know everything??

Stop, slow down, and THINK before you post.

The more you post, the more you come across like a typical know-it-all ricer-boy.

Agreed, you are acting like a child James.

No hard feelings?

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
IJ.;1235622 said:
LMAO I missed this and now understand the helmet crack :D

Kid sure it was rude but it was funny and very mild a response to such an idiotic post.

the helmet crack was simply cause i think hes "special"....you know retarded

EthanMKIII

Nov 5, 2008
Vancouver
hmm 140mph? thats about 225km/hour or 62m/s so at 140mph ur going the length of a football field in about one and a half seconds hmm thats pretty fast u better wear a helment.