T61 2JZ MK3 Pulls

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Nothing too special just my car doing some 2nd to 3rd gear pulls and one 1st gear pull.

Dirty car, dirty engine bay and a slow car. :3d_frown:

These pulls were only at 9.14 PSI... At least it sounds decent! :)

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drS7jdWHOR0

Added another video due to requests! This one is going through 2nd, 3rd (bounced off rev limit by camera), and a little of 4th. Got to about 110 then got out of it. I'd like to get an in-car video but this was the 3rd take of this video I didn't want to beat on my baby too much more for today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKj1vCWfYw

This one is a little faster and more aggressive as well as more boost.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

-Nick-

Last edited:

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Thanks man I appreciate it. Always admired your setup man, great work!

Not sure who all I would be able to beat! But I'd like to see. I've never raced anyone on this setup actually.

-Nick-

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks.

You won't know until you get your feet wet. I'd rather lose while trying to beat someones ass than wonder what might have happened. Good luck.

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Sadly no. School keeps me pretty busy so I haven't had the chance yet. Maybe this summer I can find a 1/4 wherever I'll be so I can find out.

Thanks man.

-Nick-

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Fuzz420;1242805 said:
awww man i thought u were going to keep pulling. Good runs none the less :)

I wanted to but that road is iffy sometimes. That combined with my suspension can be a little scary lol. 3rd and 4th really feel great and I barely touched 3rd in those videos.

I think I need to take more........ :evil2:

Thanks!

-Nick-

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Thanks guys I really appreciate the input!

I went out today and took another video. It was less windy, more boost and the sun was actually out today.

Found a place around here to dyno 3 pulls for $50 so if i'm free next weekend I'd like to get some numbers. I'm hoping for maybe 315 HP and maybe 280 TQ. I'd be happy around there. (Crossing fingers!)

Thanks!

-Nick-

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
I would gladly be a victim for ya!! I have a 7M and a 58mm turbo and really close to you!! LMK, and maybe Ben or Jon can take some vids!!!

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Next time I'm actually home for a bit I'll let you guys know maybe we could go to the track or something. Wont be until summer time though :(

Thanks man! I think you might have me.

-Nick-