suprra_girl's 87 T

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
so back on topic hehe... and for the latest update

i got my custom transmission oil cooler lines made up
they now go under the bellhousing and up the intake side of the car to the cooler as the ss manifold doesn't allow for tranny cooler lines

I've made a bracket to hold the lines clear of any other parts so there's no rub and spurt possibilities lol

and here's pics :D

Last edited:

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
so i have now bought the last few items i've needed, 3 pushlock an fittings & 2 adaptors and some hose to complete oil relocation and the tranny cooler lines. I've gotta cut the end pipe off the intercooler and reposition it to fit the i/c piping.
Once i've got her painted then i'll be pouring some oil in her and
STARTING HER UP!!!!

and checking for leaks & tuning her fuel on startup :)

this has been a long build, and i will be extremely happy to finally get her started up after 2.5 years. *crosses fingers* with her sitting for so long she should start up fine, when i turn her over manually she still sounds mint :D

Not sure how long paint will take as i've gotta wait for the workshop to have some free time but i suspect maybe a month!

Thank you guys for your comments & help through this build :)

gttwinturbomk3

May 17, 2007
New Zealand
Hello Suze

I like the effort you have put into supras over the years its been great! I look forward too seeing it running again at meremere oneday? iirc your best et was 13.3 i think? It would be good to see her run into the 12s? I see John shannon just keeps getting faster and faster. Great to see fast Supras racing in NZ and keep up the good work!

James

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Thanks James :) appreciate the comments

Yes John finally woke up and got an ems stinger and is now in the 11's, very impressive :)

I'm only looking for 12's so these mods are to suit... maybe i'll get the power bug and go for more later but right now getting it going is priority hehe

so here's a couple of pics of what i finished up :D
All the chrome bits have dissapeared to go and get rechromed by a decent company now ;)

Last edited:

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Thanks guys :D comments really made me smile :)

just getting the hks bov welded on to the ic pipe and changing the angle of my end tank on the ic to match the new pipes... so that will hopefully be done by tomorrow :)
i'm about to rip off the ic now but it's sooooooooo pissing down, but hey.. i want it done heheh

gttwinturbomk3

May 17, 2007
New Zealand
suprra_girl said:
so i've got the bov done & the i/c is being done and i pick it up on monday :D

also picked up some nice new toys ;)

That is great Suze!
You will be pleased:cool:
Nice new wheels you have there momos!!!
What are you going to do with your enkeis?
That Suprama black supra in the background is that a friend of yours car? Iam in the process of painting mine black as well.
If that white one not the black one lol is a spare parts car you wouldnt happen to have a spare drivers door mirror would you iam looking for one??
Mine is damaged.

gttwinturbomk3

May 17, 2007
New Zealand
supradavenz said:
lol lol did you just call suzes car a parts car? :biglaugh:

Yeah i did:eek: :wtf: Nevermind cant get everything right! I saw the white gaurd and thought quickly parts car ohh well!!! lol lol

I no she has or had parts?