SupraSport Custom 550cc Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I would be very wary of that product. Fuel delivery is not somewhere I would intend to save some money. I would like to see them be flow tested by an independent shop.

cmdeoro

VRROOOMMM!!!!!!.....PSSH!
Jan 21, 2009
Miami
Sawbladz;1245052 said:
I would be very wary of that product. Fuel delivery is not somewhere I would intend to save some money. I would like to see them be flow tested by an independent shop.

+2

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
^^ Send Jack a Pm and ask him, But I thrust what he sells (everything is A+) and would pick them up if I needed them.

Pointing Jack to this thread

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
425 for "modified" oem injectors is kinda steep... i know the subaru guys get their stock ones done, but it doesnt cost nearly as much...

but no flow sheet... i know its a business and all. but you can pay near the same for larger injectors.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Sounds too much like Venom injectors... ::moebaker::

SupraMan1987

Mar 8, 2006
Hickory area, NC
I am also curious about these injectors, as I don't like soldering where my fuel system is involved. Since Jack is selling them, they seem legit, but I would still like to see him chime in.

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
shaeff;1245137 said:
Sounds too much like Venom injectors... ::moebaker::

How so?
Are you implying that they may be defective or faulty?
Suprasport is very reputable and I have trust in them.
I would like to hear more opinions.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
firstly, the price isnt right. you can get mkiv 550s or RC 550s for ~350-400 dollars, no core charge. (BTW: i got my 550cc mkiv injectors for 200 bucks)

second, is this method of increasing the flow proven reliable?

there is no reason to take someones word for it no matter how reputable the guy is. prove to the customer that these injectors work, are safe, and reliable. PROVE IT.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
And offering a warranty doesn't prove anything to me. They sure won't cover all your forged pistons if/when shit hits the fan.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
You guys are LOL. How about you ask Jack instead of assuming shit. I believe SC said it the best " Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups".

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
The SS injectors are reliable. We spent alot of time ourselves and with injector designers. The RC and PTE are direct spray injectors...which means they have poor atomization but higher flow because you bought a higher flowed machine.
As for flow charts, we use an ANSU injector testing equipment and each package has the exact flow on the box. No company has a machine that prints a chart. If you have a printed chart it is a generic piece of paper that the cc is filled in on. We attend regulary industry conventions (more than SEMA) and we have talked to every company that produces injector testing equipment and none of them have flow print outs. I will dig up a video clip on an injector machine being used, I don't think you guys know exactly what it is. I will upload it to U-tube and get the link for you later.

These are in no way produced by python/venom. The only part that is reused is the outer shell. The internals are all built for performance cars and are matched sets. The biggest difference in a set so far to date is 2cc.

The stock injector has excellent atomization which produces more burn hince more power! If you do not think the quality of our method is good, don't buy them. We have sold 97 sets to date with zero problems. That is 582 injectors that are proving reliable.

One of the reasons we went this route was to eliminate the need for the junk venoms and the fact you do not have to solder them in.

If you have questions just ask

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Thanks for that clarification Jack. I personally love the fact that you don't have to hack together new clips for these injectors. When I start pushing higher HP levels on my 89 I'll DEFINATELY be giving you guys a call!

Can't wait to see the video - more information is always GREAT!

Why did I just think of the "The more you know" commercials?

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
Keith just let me know when you blow the dust off your supra and I'll hook you up!

They do not come with a flow pattern chart. The flow pattern should be a straight line...it's not a dyno chart. A 550 injector should flow 550 from on to off, otherwise it is faulty

Status
Not open for further replies.