Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

ricoboost

Jun 20, 2007
quebec
thanks duane you save me bit of money i was just about to buy a custom fuel rail because i was thinking the stock one was not enough

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
upgradedsupra;1616947 said:
LMAO. Bug me? HAHAHA not at all. I am simply saying it isn't needed. You can use the excuse about the regulator but the stocker would suffice for that. Does it bother me? No it's your car. I just want to make sure others don't think it's needed.

Cleaner look? Not at all. The rail extends so much that the line off the valve cover has to go over it. It is your car, so have fun with it.

And, my name is Duane. You want me to call you a dyslexic retard? No, same deal.

Duane

seams to bug yea because umm you made such flustered post about it got all your feather's all flustered

and dyslexic retart is far from duany [strike]you cock fuck[/strike] far from same deal any way

as for the reg that is the main reason i have it because over time the stock one would crack form weight the lipp rail is about the same legth as the stock one just fatter

reason for the line going over is my intake manifold is not just set of lower runner glued on a plenton

so the way i have my runner's there no room there MR dunae

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Yblegal91t;1617184 said:
sm_photo_missing.jpg
still a bit old. i never post pics up right away :/

i copied this idea for a shield too.http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326366
will have pics soon

wow my first ffi modded stock manifold good to see it still kicking and being put to go use

Last edited by a moderator:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Tone it down people. There's absolutely zero excuse for name calling in this thread.

If you can't be civil:

itstimetostoppostingCat.jpg

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
hey, sorry. I only have this one that I can think of. I need to get the car out and take some more. Just got a new lens for my camera too. And Nash, I love this manifold - even though it flows a bit more than stock, I love how i can keep the battery and everyhting. It's really a nice piece with great welds.

p1617854_1.jpg

TweeT91109

Jan 7, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
Yblegal91t;1617854 said:
hey, sorry. I only have this one that I can think of. I need to get the car out and take some more. Just got a new lens for my camera too. And Nash, I love this manifold - even though it flows a bit more than stock, I love how i can keep the battery and everyhting. It's really a nice piece with great welds.

p1617859_1.jpg

Is your PCV vavle just runnning into a oil catch can?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
ricoboost;1617279 said:
thanks duane you save me bit of money i was just about to buy a custom fuel rail because i was thinking the stock one was not enough

the main reson why i have a lipp fuel rail is my fuel reg threads into my fuel rail with bulk head fitting. If i was to do this with stock one i have good chance of it cracking the cast rail over time and if i was to run -8 fitting to match the fuel rail it simply would not fitand look goofy
p1617987_1.jpg

i just really never liked the branched out fule regs that see on most cars

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
NashMan;1617987 said:
the main reson why i have a lipp fuel rail is my fuel reg threads into my fuel rail with bulk head fitting. If i was to do this with stock one i have good chance of it cracking the cast rail over time and if i was to run -8 fitting to match the fuel rail it simply would not fitand look goofy

i just really never liked the branched out fule regs that see on most cars

It's great that you want to choose the rail for your regulator since the reg screws within it, BUT, the stock will not crack due to weight Ryan.
As far as the -8 line, it does fit, as it's what I have and is more than enough for 99 percent of the people on this board. A simply drill and tap and it's done.

Duane

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
upgradedsupra;1618286 said:
Not to mention that the regulator weighs pretty much nothing.

Back when I still had the shop, we sold the 7M rail as a "cosmetic" upgrade. The stock rail flows over 650rwhp easily. Not too may 7M's making over that.

I had one, it looks good. ;)