SupraMania: What Do Yo Do? Who Are You In Life?

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Firefighter/paramedic. I relocate the sick and injured. Part time flight medic for an fixed wing air ambulance service. Full time expert on white trash.
I make decent money but a bunch of it goes to my Ex now for child support so I stay broke.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
^ I'm with this guy; minus the paramedic, flight medic and child support parts. I've been a Firefighter/EMT for about 3 years. Currently getting my hours in on the Engine to obtain driver status. I love it, plenty of room to move up and 20 year retirement means I can retire at 41. For career reasons I will end up like GTS as a needle pusher.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
RazoE;1629387 said:
if I got paid to fuck, I'd be a millionaire..

I honestly cant get enough, and my girl can't keep up sometimes, I feel more like a 16 year old than 25...

wait till you get "my age". im in that blissful part of life where i only think about sex every 30 seconds or so. unfortunately, the women in my age bracket are just ramping up.

sunday night left me very sore for two days...i wish i was 25 again! was soo worth it though.....

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I'm 29 and work in Law Enforcement. I've worked at the City level, the State level, and am currently Federal. Best job ever was Moderator for Supramania.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I work in a broke industry, with no benefits, or job security, and don't get paid jack to do it. However I absolutely LOVE doing it, and can't imagine ever being happy not at least in some way being a part of it. ;-)

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
I'm a student at one of the most conservative universities in America (Liberty University), which I actually prefer to the liberal douche-baggery of every other school option, and the ethical advantages of going to a Christian university have actually helped out on my resume in spite of my average GPA due to laziness in school. I'm a dual major - Industrial & Systems Engineering as well as Electrical Engineering, and as of the end of next semester I will have a minor in Mathematics. Looks impressive aside from the part where I'll never graduate.

I've worked for Delta Star as a components library designer, worked for a small engineering consulting firm as an AutoCAD technician doing mostly structural work but a little electrical or mechanical here and there, I've worked as a surveyor, helped worked for an auction company, and my first job was helping make stained glass windows in someone's basement. As of next summer, I'm hoping to be interning at Babcock & Wilcox and hopefully that'll develop into a job. Long term, I'd like to be working in a top secret (Or higher security) environment developing things that will help serve our country in any way I can contribute.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i work with precious metals....im 26....i have a "degree" as a Network Systems Administrator but i do nothing related to it....waste of money and time.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I'm a "full-time" student. Back in highschool a friend of mine bought a supra really cheap and turned it around to sell it too me, that landed me here after a quick google...or yahoo...or whatever the hell it was. Learned a few lessons in the purchase of the Black Bovine (FINALLY named after a very cowlike exhaust rattle reared its head years after I had her), but I'm happy for where it's landed me. I love my car despite it's drawbacks, and it's forced me to learn invaluable things about mechanics. Plus, it's given me a shitload of fun. If I could afford it I'd autocross my car every time I got the chance.

I had one job at Target during last Christmas season, and I liked it, so I applied again recently, knowing I'd have good chances. A few days after my 22nd birthday I had an interview, immediately followed by the 2nd "call back" interview, and was re-hired on the spot. This was all this past Monday.
...Soooo my 'second' job is pretty much the same as my first. Other jobs I considered are just other sales jobs...Kragen Auto, Costco, coffee shops...blah blah.

In school I've been interested in many subjects, my first major was Environmental Resources Engineering at my local University. Plans changed, and now taking courses at a community college, fulfilling credits and getting experience. The switch, at the time, was to save money to move away with a now ex-girlfriend. I wasn't very interested in sciences then and had such a hard time getting a passing grade in Calc II that I felt a change would be warranted.

Now my head is back on straight (moving away would have been a real dumbass move), and it's become an exploration in the arts. I have since become very serious about photography; accidentally coming very close to an associate's degree in fine arts; discovered I can sing; and while performing in a musical I discovered that I love to act and perform.

I'm now taking dance, acting, voice, and art classes. I hope to have a discipline nailed down by the end of coming semester, and I will start seriously looking at transferring, or taking a break to explore the arts on my own, as I work. Ideally I'd like to get payed for photo shoots, but I have to see how my tastes develop, it may just become a hobby.

So...Photographer, actor, singer, artist, and performer. Musician too if you count things I did before switching to community college.

None of my aspirations promise solid foundations, good job availability, or easy cash, so picking one is going to be very...very difficult. Most realistic at this point is Photography, I have no idea about the rest yet...I haven't put myself out there enough to know how I will be received. All I know is that I feel like I do all these things well, and I have to focus on one so I can stand out.