SupraFest 2006...

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
becauseican said:
Anyways, nobody went to the beach last year in Kelowna, we were to busy with the cars.

There wasn't even a beach where we had the show. That park near the bridge was the shizzle.

I think they whole idea of having it in Vancouver this year was to incorporate it with the Pacific North West meet. I as well heard rumor about Duane and Seamus hitting this up. I guess we'll wait for them to chime in.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I haven't posted anything yet as my self and Seamus are working on dates right now. I am also working on the track (Mission) and Seamus is working on stuff as well. We have some plans but until dates are finalized we will not post anything.
The meet will be in Vancouver and is to try and get as many people as possible this year. We want this meet to be the biggest yet.

I will post up info once we get everything sorted. We didn't just start doing things but was thought of months ago. (in case you guys were having a panic attack.) :naughty:

Duane

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
No panic attacks - but dates would help a lot by now, there's a fair number of people that are going to need to book vacation time and / or hotel rooms, and the earlier they know when and where the better off they will be.

PS: I might be able to get you a contact name for a deal on hotel rooms... my brother inlaw's girl works for a hotel chain. Unless you've got it covered already.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack said:
No panic attacks - but dates would help a lot by now, there's a fair number of people that are going to need to book vacation time and / or hotel rooms, and the earlier they know when and where the better off they will be..

I agree with this as I said before..Anyways let's get this thing finalized and rolling..I have to know when I have to have my new snail and other goodies installed by +++Heh..

:naughty:

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
+1 For Vancouver. I really like Kelowna, but there isn't a whole lot to do there except make noise and do burnouts in front of the campground.

At least we can put the cars to work, and the highway to the coast is great fun.

-1 To Necrocyde for needing a tan before hitting the beach lol.

:biglaugh:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
www.searail.ca, if you do go that route, contact me before you hand the car to them. i work at a place that does that kind of stuff, and i can tell you how to keep the workers happy, and your car alive

supracer89

Banned
Feb 2, 2006
fort st lohn
Suprastic said:
...Is this happening this year, and is there any visions on dates if it does. I'd love to come out next year since I couldn't make it this year.
vancouver thats pretty far is there going to be a full load of events cause I would hate to drive all that way just to have dinner and look at everyones car dyno, drag racing ,autocross.:icon_bigg

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
supracer89 said:
vancouver thats pretty far is there going to be a full load of events cause I would hate to drive all that way just to have dinner and look at everyones car dyno, drag racing ,autocross.:icon_bigg

you have to experiance java hut, and car guy will love that, the majority is mostly domestics, but its still cool to go hang out there on a friday night.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
GrimJack said:
No panic attacks - but dates would help a lot by now, there's a fair number of people that are going to need to book vacation time and / or hotel rooms, and the earlier they know when and where the better off they will be.

PS: I might be able to get you a contact name for a deal on hotel rooms... my brother inlaw's girl works for a hotel chain. Unless you've got it covered already.

Dates will be mentioned as soon as we get the track and other events finialized. It's not like we have been sitting here doing nothing ;) Seamus and I are waiting on people to get back to us.
Thanks for the offer on hotels Dave. I will call you.

Have a beer and relax. :beer:

Duane

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
upgradedsupra said:
Dates will be mentioned as soon as we get the track and other events finialized.

:aigo: WHAT!!! I haven't heard much about what's planned. Can't wait for updates!

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
I think I'll drive instead of shipping the car via SeaRail. They want $750 one way. So $1500 will be the gas there and back, and extra for a possible rebuild

El Nagro

Oct 3, 2005
Lethbridge
Vancover should be fun, I'll have to book sometime off though too make sure I can make my trip worth while, I am thinkin Lethbridge to Van in like 8hrs! lol

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
Calgary/Brooks, Alberta Canada
well i say some of us albertans should meet up in calgary and depart the next morning from CGY, taking the trans-can all the way there, should save some time. people like jeff lange, 2phat4u, ubersupra, jaymez and victor might be interested in such a caravan.