SupraFest 2006...

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
I'll meet up up with you guys when dates have been made, and you guys decide when you want to take off. Its about 16hrs for me to get to Calgary.

M

mk3driftr

Any dates yet getting anticapated to go, need to finish car off for the trip

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
ill have to check with father, but weve got an extra guest bedroom id be willing to offer up to a fellow supra owner for the weekend. As long as you have a good alarm and imobilizer on your car. Like i say, ill check with my dad. But if im one my own by then, ill take as many of you as possible.

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
I thought that if the PacNW meet was in Vancouver this year suprafest would merge into it, if not suprafest will be in Kelowna.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
BTZ said:
I thought that if the PacNW meet was in Vancouver this year suprafest would merge into it, if not suprafest will be in Kelowna.

This meet is happening in Vancouver this year and not Kelowna..Do not post assumptions as it will tend to confuse the issue..

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Loki said:
I'd rather have the meet in Kelowna, but oh well. I'll go to where ever it's being held.

of course you will, you must, its your duty as a supra owner..... hahaha, duty lol

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
VanSupra said:
This meet is happening in Vancouver this year and not Kelowna..Do not post assumptions as it will tend to confuse the issue..

well what do I know, still have not heard anything from anyone organizing it.

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
I'd love the meet to be in July as opposed to August... wherever it's held! But that isn't likely to happen if we're combining this with pacnw.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Instead of keeping everything a "secret" can you give us an idea of what the potential dates are and what events are being planned. If you give us some info I am sure you might even find some people to help out. I think July would be best.

CanuckDave

May 18, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
www.supraclub.ca
NecroCyde said:
well i say some of us albertans should meet up in calgary and depart the next morning from CGY, taking the trans-can all the way there, should save some time. people like jeff lange, 2phat4u, ubersupra, jaymez and victor might be interested in such a caravan.

for sure, a group of us from edmonton are going to go again, so we should figure out a time / place in calgary to meet up and then cruise as a group to Van.

edit: just read through the thread a bit more.. track planning eh? I like the sound of that, its the one thing I really thought was missing from suprafest last year. can't wait to go again, should be good this year

Last edited:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i definately think we need a post with definate plans for the meet. oh, and im anxious as hell to get down there and meet you guys in person :icon_bigg

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The dates for my private trip to cruise the mountains of BC and go watch Formula D in Seattle were posted before Christmas. As such, people were able to plan their vacations, car modifications and budgets around it. That is probably why I have over 100 committed participants. Perhaps the Suprafest can enjoy such numbers this year.

My crew will be out in BC August 18-20, and I'm sure we'll be back out if Suprafest falls on another weekend. If anybody cares to join us for my trip, please PM me.

Evan

Aug 13, 2005
Alberta
Wow I cant believe I have never heard of this before *cough.....John....cough, cough*. I would love to come down and meets all the fellow supra owners in person. So these estimated times of Aug 18-20th are they still up in the air or set in stone.

89 Black Beauty

Supra Alarm & Stereo Guy
Jan 11, 2006
Abbotsford
i've reformatted my computer since last year, does anyone still have the 2005 SF link?
Whenever it is i'll be there for sure, i didn't get to go last year because that's right when i started having all my issues.